LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,904 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. can you add "/close" command for chat? Thanks...

2. I am having the same issue, i found out if i change to ("CustomMap_Use": true ) in LustyMap.json the issue is resolved.
    Only problem is now i have double monument icons on the map......

3. close what? the map closes with /map and /map minimap
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492709906][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Worst day to make a new tutorial, I'll update this later tonight if needed :)

4. oh sorry working. /map and /map mini

5. (16:18:17) | Web request callback raised an exception (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: A. Path '', line 0, position 0.)

(16:18:28) | Image loading fail! Error: Resolving timed out after 30538 milliseconds

(16:18:28) | Image loading fail! Error: Resolving timed out after 30535 milliseconds

6. Grab your map from Beancan.io mate

7. can't get my map from beanan.io, I get directed to another page every time i click map.
    It sends me to the home page.
    Had to get my map from Rust Live Map & Map Generator.

8. Still everybody get kicked from my server when I install LustyMap, I never had problems.

RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng

WTF?

9. check the resolution of the image you're using, let me know how large it is.

10. I dont use an image, it connects to beancan.io for the mapimage.

This is the image I see when I get kicked:

http://i.imgur.com/diWmi6M.png

11. If you're continuing to have issues with beancan try the custom image method. I posted a video a few hours ago step by step as easy as i could make it. Alternatively, You could also ask Calytic for support on Beancan

12. Thanks a million for the info, will try the custom method first :)

Cheers!

13. It worked!!! you are my HERO!!!

14. So i'm running LustyMap and for some reason when I press M it doesn't load the big map, The reason that it is doing this is because I rebinded my M key like an idiot so now it doesn't open it. All I need it the console command that is used to open the map and I can rebind it. Thank you and I like your work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492729566][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Figured it out bind m LMUI_Control map

15. What am i supposed to do when beancan.io won't work anymore? After my server was wiped and i changed the map lustmap stopped working, so i went onto beancanio to find if the code changed or something and it wont even let me find the code, besides this it wont let me add a new server to get a new code, all it lets me do is see the last server i posted on there with the server title and description that i originally posted. I need map images and i need help troubleshooting.

16. I need help too. any1?

17. why it makes the server so laggy?

18. probably because it does a lot of calculations.