LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,904 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Well, mapping the M key works for me. The Minimap is screwed up and frequently kicks me from my own server, When I press M, the Big map appears and kicks me from the game. I hope they fix this FAST, because without LustyMap Rust is broken I think.

2. how would i bind m key for the map i have tryed bind m LustyMap but not working

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd have to bind to a command, not a plugin name.

4. yup i just figured out what i was doing wrong lol saw it a few posts up after i put the post in its bind m LMUI_Control map

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  5. Wulf
    The developers will fix it or binds the server will fail to bind more?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Binding keys is blocked from the server. I don't see that being allowed until they work out a system the instances them per server.

7. I have an issue. I downloaded the image from Rust.io and inserted into the proper folder. Then I edited the config file to use custom map true. After I hit save my server crashed and wouldn't come up until I uninstalled lustymap

8. Rust.io maps are saved with the coordinates on the sides that need to be cut out of the image.
    The map splitter doesn't work unless the image is a 1 to 1 ratio. correct res. example 1440x1440 And Not 1200x800
    If you still have issues, post the error you receive.

9. Ever since the latest rust update, my lusty map doesnt show up in the corner of the screen and the players on my server are a little frustrated about not having a map. any ideas how i can fix this?

10. I for some reason do not close the map and the M key does not work. What could be the problem?

11. Press f1 and type bind m LMUI_Control map

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  12. sorry i made a typo bind m LMUI_Control map

13. Plugin always worked fine for me until now.
    Cant get the map to load the image and everyone gets disconnected due recieve file error.

Sometimes i had that with the beancan map, but custom map fixed it for me.
    But now also custom map doesnt work for me.

Any ideas how to fix that?

14. When I start run, the map opens itself and I can not close it.
    And this happens often, How to fix it?

15. what do you mean "start run"? If you can't close the map you changed the config or it is being changed while it's loaded. That's fixed by "resetmap"
    or if complex map is disabled, "resetmap" and "oxide.unload LustyMap" , "oxide.load LustyMap"/ oxide.reload LustyMap.
    You can also close the Main map by typing /map in game chat.

16. It opens itself when I start to go
    oxide.load LustyMap does not help

17. Reset key binds in Rust options to default then in console type "bind m LMUI_Control map" if the map is stuck open at that point you need to type "resetmap" in the server and "oxide.reload LustyMap" if you have complex mode disabled. if that doesn't work you changed the config and need to reinstall the plugin.

18. I just installed it, register at Beancan.io and download the as a JPG file from Rust.io. At the game its say´s: LustyMap is not activated".

Can someone help me?

19. Rust.io is not meant to be used with Lustymap. The Overview page explains the basic instructions.

20. Still having an issue with the mod on my server not showing up...