LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,901 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. v2.1.1 works fine. If it doesn't load the map wait 5 mins and reload the plugin. Renaming mapimage_high to mapimage will only cause RPC errors

2. I wasn't able to get it to load it kept timing out, I tried for around an hour. after I renamed mapimage_high it loaded instantly with no errors
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Even when you wait and it loads "Successfully" it didn't split the complex map see image
    https://i.gyazo.com/614b1e3f29eeb1e52281c78fe2ec1c99.png
    -edit
    I don't normally spam reloads, that was just to show they don't initiate shrinking* the split images.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
  3. don't know why it posted 3 times.

4. The problem likely is that you are resetting the map images when it doesn't work. Just because ImageLibrary has finished storing the files does not necessarily mean the server has finished processing them. By running the resetmap command when it can't find the image is just prolonging the whole process. Its the same with ImageLibrary, users are spamming the refreshallimages when it doesn't work first time and not giving it anytime to finish doing what ever it is doing, and all that comes from it is clearing everything and starting again. If it doesn't work after it says it has finished, wait 5-10 mins and then reload LustyMap. If it still does not work after that then use resetmap. I have never had these issues on either of my dev servers

5. i have this problem too after last updates, libgdiplus is installed, complex map is not working :( image not found. i have waited few hours and reload plugin, still no map parts only 1:1 map is working :(

Code:
    [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary[LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage[ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap[LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait![LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error![LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully[LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)[LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)[LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)[LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)[LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled

6. Look video what can find earlier and do all what video saying.then its work.need to say i fight long time before map images and all works but its work now:).so what can say?plugin itself work great.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2017
  7. version 2.1.02 is working ok (btw. in console it showes as 2.1.2), thank you Nesquiky for advice !! :)

Code:
    resetmap[LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary[LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage[ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap[LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait![LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error![LustyMap] [Warning] Map split was successful![LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing imagesCalling 'ccmdResetmap' on 'LustyMap v2.1.2' took 4237ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]Calling 'ccmdResetmap' on 'LustyMap v2.1.2' took average 145ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully[ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMapImage batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully[ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMapImage batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully[ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMapImage batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully[LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map[LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully![LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map[LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully![LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the complex map. This may take a few moments, please wait![LustyMap] [Warning] Complex map generated successfully!

8. Wipe ok! Map ok! Minimap no image? Help!

9. Console command Resetmap

10. No, [LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled

11. Hi,
    Have some pain with LustyMap... don't works like it should :
    - minimap says "No image found". If I insert /map mini, image is loaded... Seems that at connect, first demand of the map isn't correct... (/map works)
    - image of map doesn't match with the monument's position (image dl at playrust.io...). There's is a little gap on top left, gap which increase when going to bottom right...

How to solve that ?

NB : registered on beancan, but since 24h not validated... so I use a custommap option...

12. - mini map complex mode works on v 2.1.02 + resetmap
    - download manualy image from beancan not from playrust

13. Thanks.
    I tried from beancan, but impossible, server not activated... when searching seed, not loading...

14. not auto, generate and download from beancan your map, go to your map seed beancan.io - Rust Maps download high res picture and download to oxide/data/lustymap, and in config give image name like from playrust

give you seed and size here

15. Yep, but when I want to generate, waiting 5 minutes, nothing... How many long it takes ?

16. sometimes few hours :) sometimes 5 mins :)

17. Ah... ok ^^
    Will tet it turn and turn :p
    Thanks

18. if you can write here your seed and sieze

19. 245097727 / 4500

20. Did you use the search option before trying to generate an image for a custom map? it might be available already
    -edit nvm just tried it, you'll have to wait :p