LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,900 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I just checked your server, it's probably the vending machines enabled

2. hello,
    After downloading update 2.1.1 now I can't see the mini-map.
    What can I do?
    thanks

3. Is there an issue with "LustyMap" at the moment?

I've added "LustyMap" into the Plugin folder, but theres no "Config" settings? only the Icons/folders I've added into the "Data" folder.

4. I've added Lusty map into my Plugins folder, and added my custom map, but for some reason there is no config file?

5. The config file gets generated the first time the plugin runs. Just start and stop your server, then you will find the config file.

6. I hope some one help me with this question.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2017
  7. Ignore that

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2017
  8. still have random player that can only see a black map

9. Still no luck

10. Attached Files:

11. If you have LustyMap and ImageLibrary installed and you run the server the config is generated.
    If your config isn't generating, the plugin isn't actually running. So you ether installed it in the wrong place or your host is blocking it from running.

12. I have properly installed LustyMap and ImageLibrary, as well as extracted/imported the linked icons, but still I have 0 icons showing on my minimaps...any ideas?

13. Airdrops aren't showing on map properly. Spawned in airdrops do, but massdrop/supply signals don't. I have just recently installed AlphaLoot and noticed since then they don't show. Any ideas?

14. If you have 1 player that can't see the map while everybody else can, then it's likely a problem on the client side. My first guess would be a graphics card/driver issue.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496933338][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can you post your Oxide log? That might give us some clues. Should be under \oxide\logs\

15. Odd, no errors or anything are showing in my oxide log.

16. Hey k1lly0u,
    I finally took the time to dig into the code, and it looks like the NO IMAGE FOUND bug only affects those of us using a custom map. In the LoadMapImage function you're using the string "mapimage" instead of "mapimage_high". So AttemptSplit never gets to call SplitMap.

However, once I fixed that, libGDIPlus hit an exception under ResizeImage. I haven't figured that one out yet. Stack dump below.

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ccmdResetmap' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.1' (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])
    (13:26:40) | at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.SplitMap (System.String imageId, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.AttemptSplit (Int32 attempts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ccmdResetmap (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. It's not 1` player it's quite a few random one

18. I've already told him that including a video that shows it work with no errors. :p Several server owners have made the changes I mentioned on page 227 and are able to use the complex map.
    local windows server test, I put the changes made in the video description.

19. Oh I get what you're saying now. When I first read you comment on 227 I thought you meant remove the "_high" from the image_data.json.
    I'm still running into problems with libGDIPlus though, so my map's still not working.

20. the videos description on yt says exactly what was changed in lustymap.cs
    I removed the image_data at "oxide/data/imagelibrary/image_data" removed the lustymap.cs then placed the changed plugin into the plugins folder and it split and shrunk the complex map images within seconds, after typing "resetmap" cmd in server console.