LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,899 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. LustMap is loading fine. However it does not show a map window and it has been three days and my map has not been approved nor can be generated on beancan. My server has been registered and I did get my API key and it has been entered. Also I have gone thru this entire thread and have followed all the directions here and still no luck. All I keep getting on my console is "[LustyMap] [Warning] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds" Again this is all I get over and over. I do have LustyMap running on two other servers I run and I have no issues with them. With this one it seems that beancan is the issue here. This is ridiculous!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Problem... I cant close map by pressing M button... Its closes and opened again! Wtf?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497351060][/DOUBLEPOST]And how to hide mouse pointer while map is openned?

3. How to add permissions then you can use a map?

4. You can find the permission in "Overview" section.. need only to read :)

Chat Commands
    /map admin
    - Toggles Admin View On/Off (allows you to see all player on the map) - Requires auth level or permission "lustymap.admin"
    /marker add <name> <opt:icon> - Add a new map marker on your position with a optional custom icon
    /marker remove <name> - Remove a custom map marker by name

5. Is not case,You don't understand!

6. aright. You asked about permission.. could you please be more specific about? Maybe we can help you until dev will reply :)

7. I think muxi is referring to being able to just open the map.

Press F1 and type the following:

bind m LMUI_Control map

Now you can use M to open the map

8. I changed the code,I have add a permission, 'lustymap.use' , The player with this permission can use the map

9. changed map on the server, deleted all files and LustyMap ImageLibrary. Then all of the new set and the card is not working now! After the command "resetmap" gives this error - http://www.screencapture.ru/file/308Ae5D5 tell me how to fix it?

10. Maybe ... update to Oxide 2.0.3326 or higher
    Work for me :)

11. Same thing for me. Not working.

Code:
    at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.CheckForRefresh () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (19:56:45) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'ImageLibrary v2.0.2' took 318ms
    (19:56:45) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.1 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    (19:56:45) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    (19:56:45) | at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ValidateImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. think we need wulf and his dudes to work out this problem with oxide :)

13. I've recently completely uninstalled and deleted all files to do with LustyMap as it stopped chopping the map up and does not show airdrops anymore. I have reinstalled everything and it's still the same case. Anyone else have this problem and is there a fix?

(06:31:03) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 2 / 5)

(06:31:13) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 3 / 5)

(06:31:23) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 4 / 5)

(06:31:33) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 5 / 5)

(06:31:43) | [LustyMap] [Error] The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled

(06:33:04) | [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary

(06:33:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage

(06:33:04) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap

(06:33:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!

(06:33:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map

(06:33:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully!

(06:33:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map

(06:33:04) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!

(06:33:06) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully

14. looks to be an oxide / image library issue. Waiting on devs to release a fix ;)

15. Is it possible to remove the dependency of the plugin from "ImageLibrary"? Or maybe some old version that works without this plugin?

16. After server wipe
    "lusty map is not activated"

Wtf ? How to activate it ?

17. Regarding the chopping/no image found

LustyMap

18. I to am waiting for this to work. I also have "Lustymap is not activated" after i updated it.

19. Help pls! Problem... I cant close map by pressing M button... Its closes and opened again! Wtf?