LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,904 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. LustyMap is working but didnt open the bigger map by pressing "M"

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. the m key no longer works to full screen the map

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. lol but if i press m it open the full screen map so it work but like 5sec leater i get kickt with that error ^^''
    and UniversalUI with F5 work with no error or kick

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You already had the key bound. You can still manually bind a key yourself, the server just can't do it for you.

7. i never binded a key for backpack its in the json file as b for backpack same as lustymap is

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin would have done it before if you used it. LustyMap was sharing a key, which Rust resets double-bound keys.

9. I searched and searched -- can someone please remind me of the Map reload command .... please.

10. The command is:
    oxide.reload LustyMap

11. no just the map command - it was restart map - map restart etc

12. ah ok ^^'' here: resetmap

13. Thanks so much Michi !

14. np if i can help i help ^^

15. CUI works again, but map is black. Can't get it to work how I did this the last months. I already do have everything from LibGDIplus.

(01:48:55) | [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Drawing.GDIPlus

If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect

(01:48:55) | [LustyMap] Unable to load the map image from file storage. This may be caused by slow processing of the images being uploaded to your server. Wait for 5 minutes and reload the plugin.

16. you have a map.jpg or you mak it with the api key?
    i run my server with linux too and its work.

17. Tried both. With the API key gives me a black image, the static JPG function never worked/works for me. should it?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492214604][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I have this on Windows and on Linux. Both of them worked before the last update
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492214775][/DOUBLEPOST]Allright, so.. i'm a bit further. The zoomed map works, but the "overall" map is black.

18. if you use map.jpg you need do in the config file:
    "APIKey": "",
    "CustomMap_Use": False <--- to True
    "CustomMap_Filename": "map.jpg",
    then under oxide/data/LustyMap put the file and reload LustyMap with: oxide.reload LustyMap

With the API im not a friend of it ^^'' but i know its need mutch time some time xD

19. Reloading the plugin will load new images, "resetmap" will also delete the old ImageData :)