LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,904 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Gn here do you know why we have:
    Server tried to run command "m LMUI_Control map", but we blocked it.
    in output log client

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. I try to read and understand the post you show but I don't understand what I must do for unlock the blocked key explain in log all I know is this bind key are right in my client file side that all I know ...

4. Ok, I tested my server and all afternoon LustyMap was Unloaded and nobody gets kicked off the server.
    The Minute i Reload LustyMap everyone gets kicked within 2 minutes.
    I tried logging in and doing nothing except stand up and still ket kicked.
    [EAC] Kicking (Bad Authentication).
    I know Rusts update messed with everything but doesn't this show the Plugin needs to be updated or looked at ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492226529][/DOUBLEPOST]On a side note, I saw 5 or 6 posts about the M key not being bound on the server and that is causing issues.
    After reading through all posts i have found nothing showing where or how to rebind the M key server side.
    The LustyMap.json file shows it is still ("Mapkeybind" : "m",) .
    Did i miss something or are the game settings overriding the mod settings ?

5. Dont work /map admin command!
    The server has 70 people but shows only 3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  6. Has anyone else had an issue with the map stuttering? Rhythmically, the map seems to "tick... tick... tick..." each time a player pulls it up, like a pulsing image, even their icons, the air drops, and the vending machines blink on the map with each tick. It's about once a second. This was happening pre patch.

Lomarine still, the mouse appears to center itself on the middle of the screen each tick as well if you had it out when you hit m. Also, other CUIs are doing the same thing, the QuickMenu plugin for instance is doing the same thing, god forbid you get stuck in the ServerInfo plugin, you can't even close it unless you're super quick between pulses, to click that "close" button... anyone have any clue what could be causing this? Anyone have this problem before?

7. yes lots thread ask about rust fault CUI we have to wait for rust update it seem but true too LustyMap give heavy load server a trick if you have this set enabled is to disable vending machine Icons but not sure you have this enable can help a bit to relieve the server.
    Br

8. i disabled vending machines and it cured the lag stutter ty

9. You can re enable the map keybind by opening the console (by pressing F1) and typing bind m LMUI_Control map

10. Have FIX??
    I need the vending icons on my server

11. Only shows friends online when first joining server, if a friend joins after you have they will not appear on your map

12. Maybe add a feature where you can turn of the map in the top left corner. Only have the map when you press "M".

13. How can I fix a frequent bug with an unclosed card?

14. hallo zusammen
    ich habe die map heute installiert dabei ist es egal welche version es bleiben einfach alle schwar.....

hat das noch jemand ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492284483][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello everybody
    I have installed the map today, it does not matter which version it simply remains all black .....

Does anyone else have that?

15. Thank you!!!! You rock, yes, it calmed it down.

16. Map Lagging the servers..
    I disable vending icons and airdrops crates to stop the lag.
    Someone know how to fix it?

17. I just unloaded it. I'm hoping he will do my suggestion. To remove the MAP in the top left as an option in the config, and only have the MAP that's bind to "m".

18. The minimap can nevertheless alone in the cfg switch off ....
    With me we the M Map not even loaded. It's just all black

19. That's a standard option in the config
    Code:
     },
          "HorizontalScale": 1.0,
          "OffsetSide": 0.0,
          "OffsetTop": 0.0,
          "OnLeftSide": true,
          "UseMinimap": true,   //
          "VerticalScale": 1.0
        },
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492321583][/DOUBLEPOST]
    could easily add this to the Lustymap spam warning as a temp fix as well. https://i.gyazo.com/04c335354d0cdba001256b6f03093d7e.png

20. Thats a really good idea!