LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,904 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. My last post showed what the config should look like :p You want to leave the api field empty.
    "MapOptions": {
    "EnableAFKTracking": true,
    "HideEventPlayers": true,
    "MapImage": {
    "APIKey": "",
    "CustomMap_Filename": "map.png",
    "CustomMap_Use": true
    },

It doesn't matter if you use .jpg or .png as long as the config calls the image file in the proper format. image is map.jpg, the config should say "CustomMap_Filename": "map..jpg"
    likewise if the image is saved map.png the config should say "CustomMap_Filename": "map.png"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  2. Yeah tried that too lol

3. What map Seed/worldSize are you using?

4. Word from staging branch is plugins that use CUI are busted, @k1lly0u can you check it out before update hits? Hoping this, Server Rewards and EMInterface don't get broken for too long, thanks

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any CUI breakage is likely something Rust will have to fix, which I believe they mentioned.

6. Well I'm buggered if I can get the map to update since todays release. I've tried both using the beancan site as well as a custom map setup. Nothing is working. The plugin loads and as far as it's concerned all is well. Just... nothing in game.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any CUI plugins likely won't be working until Rust fixes it.

8. Is this what's preventing owners from using Rusty RCON as well?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, the CUI isn't related to RCON. Pretty sure all RCON uses Websockets now, so outdated clients may not work. There is a thread discussing it, and I think it is mentioned in the Rust devblog, so check those and let's not clutter this thread with that. ;)

10. map loads on the server but does not show in game. Latest Map, oxide and rust IO installed.
    F1 showing this

Attached Files:

11. i wish they fix this.no map no info panel no hit marker

12. yeah because CUI doesn't work. it will be fixed as @Wulf said. It just takes some time

13. How to move mini map from top left to top right conner?

14. oxide/config/lustymap.json
    Code:
          "OnLeftSide": true, // Create the mini map on the left side (set to false for right side)

15. Basically we need to wait for the devs to fix CUI and nothing can be done to get lustymap to work atm?

16. Здравствуйте! проблема с этот плагин на всех серверах! сразу после обновления игры перестали работать. скажи мне, как это исправить? или может быть, вы скажите мне, когда это будет исправить?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492164447][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello! the problem with this plugin on all servers! immediately after updating the game stopped working. tell me how to fix it? or maybe you tell me when this will fix?

17. There is currently an issue with Rust that nothing using the CUI will work. You will have to wait for another Rust update

18. CUI work now yaay ^^ but a new problem dont know if it rust or the plugin the map work but if i press m for the big map i get kickt with that error:

Disconnected (RPC Error in CL_receiveFilePng) - returnig to mein menu

Update
    Ok the CUI dont work well ^^''' but only if the mini map aktiv on Kit or UniversalUI the mouse moves repeatedly in the middle of the screen if i stay afk and the minimap is inaktiv work Kit and UniversalUI

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2017
  19. Not the same problem but when the map is running it is black and all players get kicked with this error in the F1 console, ( [EAC] Kicking 12345678987654321 (Bad Authentication) ). numbers are just to show a steam id was there.
    When i unload the map nobody gets kicked.