--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 212' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,502 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Map works correctly if you type +server.worldsize XXXXX too

2. @Adriok since you do not have the experience of all servers with this map, what you can say is that it works for you.
    On my server 185.62.206.126:28225 I have -server.worldsize defined as 4500. I still do not know the precise reason why I get the error: disconnecting: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng.
    It's not all players that get disconnected just by viewing the mini-map, but enlarging the minimap kicks me off the server every time.

3. Anyone else have any issues of map icons not showing up? I have the pack downloaded, extracted to the right directory and i have no icons. I just reset up my server 2 days ago and cannot get them to work. The plugin worked fine before the reset.

4. No icons showing up, and if I press "m" to open the map, I get kicked off the server, with the error "RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng" anyone have fixes yet? This is getting annoying lol

Update to the error. This is actually booting me now without even messing with the maps. WHY?! lol

5. I can't believe no one's responding to these errors to help. How are we supposed to play if it just kicks you out for the "RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng"???????

6. Check that oxide is updated. I am having no issues except the icons not working.

7. The plugin hasn't been updated in a month, Your question has been asked and answered a few times already. One of these methods may work for you.

8. I want to cry -_- all this work and the one thing i need is not working -_- beancan.io will not get me out of queu it has been over 48hours i need the damn file i can't even generate a new map to use the file as a map !!! HELP

9. [LustyMap] Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds
    This problem appeared after changing the size of the map... It is in queue for more then 16 hours? What can I do?

10. we both are having the same issue then i change my map size aswell

11. Last time I try to help people on here. lol
    Use a Custom Map.

12. Thanks

13. i uploaded a server banner on beancan and the server map updated within 2 min weird lol

14. I have done this exactly as you have put here. I have done it other ways other's have mentioned. Nothing is working, I still have the error, and it still kicks me out with the same error.

What's next?

Should I edit the LustyMap.cs to remove the API key if I'm using the custom map?

15. Confirmed with my server host, both Rust and Oxide are both current and up to date. We are still getting booted/kicked from the server with the error "RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng" not sure why anymore, don't know why it's so difficult to find help on this. Everyone says "do this" or "do that" and I've tried everything under the sun it seems, and nothing is working.

16. So my server host company and I had tested a theory. Everything runs fine with NO plugins. As soon as LustyMap is added, it kicks you out with that error. It's the plugin, not my server.

17. Go to Beancan.io and save your map image to your desktop.
    You'll need to crop the image to 1440x1440 using any form of photo edit tool. (I use Gimp2.8, it's like a free version of PhotoShop)
    If you're not familiar with Gimp, after installing it, Click File>Open> and find the map image you saved to desktop.
    It will open and you will see the layer to the right that contains the image.
    Click on the layer, then click "Image" at the top (top of app says: File, Edit, Select, and Image. Find the option to "Scale Image" and set it to 1440x1440.
    Now go to "File" and chose "Export As" and you can name it "Map" and make sure it exports to desktop as a .png
    Now place the image in the Oxide/data/lustymap folder. Make sure you have your config set to work with a custom map. Type "resetmap" in the console. It should now work :)

The reason for editing the map is that Beancan.io default map size is too large. Using Gimp2.8, You not only make the map resolution smaller, but compress the image file as well.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491965324][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You should only edit the file located at "oxide/config/lustymap.JSON" Not "oxide/plugins/lustymap.cs"

18. Yep I tried that too. Saved it as a jpg and png and asked the .json file to find either one, one at a time for testing. Used photoshop to resize. Still same issue lol driving me nuts hahaha

19. Resizing the image to 1440x1440 worked for me.

My approach is that using plug-ins should be easy. You don't need to install a photo editor if you have Windows. Paint that comes with Windows works just fine for resizing. That being said this plug-in still needs an update. It would save a lot of people from getting "disconnecting: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng".

20. Like I said, I resized it, put the map in the correct folder, cause it comes up in the server, but then I quickly get booted for that error. Should we NOT put an API key in there? And should it be "map.png" and NOT "map.jpg" ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492005196][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yeah I misquoted and said .CS and I meant the .JSON, sorry.