--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 211' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,502 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Yes, I do.
    It is strange that if I throw a supply signal it shows, but nothing else, like regular airdrops and called in drops.

2. I think you would have a better chance of asking people in both forums if they use both plugins and if they would share the config settings or errors they encountered.
    I'm surprised no one has tried to help you though. I'm sure someone is using both plugins.

3. love the plugin, ty <3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  4. If anyone is using both FancyDrop and LustyMap can you share your configs with me so I can try to track my issue down.

5. I tried it from fresh install it looks like it's working. I just did /randomdrop a few times though. https://i.gyazo.com/176f37e8bd19f9b626ee93d1982bceb6.png

6. "Then in your config change "CustomMap_Filename" to use the image filename and set "CustomMap_Use" to true. The process after this is the same as before, it just doesn't download the map from the web"

Neither of these options exist in the config file any longer.

No one has an answer? What happened here owner? I set the config file with what seems to be the only location now for a map to the map.jpg file in the data folder, to no avail. I'm out of options, since the config file has changed considerably. I do not, and will not use Beancan. Is there a way still to get a file off your computer to show as the map in game?

This is the error we're getting:

LustyMap was compiled successfully in 3185ms
    Calling 'Unload' on 'LustyMap v2.0.93' took 272ms
    Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.93 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.0.93 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.0.93' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

7. These are the current Map options in the config.
    Code:
    {% raw %}
     "MapOptions": {
        "EnableAFKTracking": true,
        "HideEventPlayers": true,
        "MapImage": {
          "APIKey": "",
          "CustomMap_Filename": "map.png",
          "CustomMap_Use": true
        },
    {% endraw %}
    if you don't have the options you need to reinstall because you must have physically deleted them. they're still default.
    Since you're config says "map.jpg" I'd make sure your actual image is a .jpg and not a .png
    If you're using a Custom image from Beancan.io you'll most likely need to manipulate the image to a smaller size I'd suggest 1440x1440. if you check the default size is probably very large.
    "Custom image" refers to an image that needs to be stored in the lustymap data folder. it doesn't need to go in the custom folder, that's currently for icons.

8. Need help. No icons on part of monuments. Plugin Version 2.0.93
    Config:
    Code:
    {% raw %}
      "MapMarkers": {
        "ShowAllPlayers": false,
        "ShowCaves": true,
        "ShowDebris": true,
        "ShowFriends": true,
        "ShowHelicopters": true,
        "ShowMarkerNames": true,
        "ShowMonuments": true,
        "ShowPlanes": true,
        "ShowPlayer": true,
        "ShowPublicVendingMachines": false,
        "ShowSupplyDrops": true
      },
    {% endraw %}
    Icons in folder LustyMap exists, no errors in console.
    20170403220958_1.jpg

9. My map don't work as it should. Whatever I use automated map or custom file my connection crash as soon I click M to open big map. The big map shows blank white and then I get kick out from my server. Below i post link to error lines.

http://i.imgur.com/HrsBB8m.png

10. My map is the wrong way, any help? It is upside down. :/

11. My map is upside down, any help?

12. Is it at all possible to change the size of the map in the map menu? I would love to get it just a touch smaller, as currently parts of it appear underneath UI elements.

13. I've reinstalled it several times, included a freshly generated server - I would not have asked for help otherwise. This config file, am I missing something? Is it not under ~/oxide/config?

If that's where YOURS is, then the file we download must be corrupt. If the config is located somewhere else, please advise, thank you much!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491398145][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I would suggest trying picmonkey or imgur, some free website that can pull your file, edit it, (You flip the image) and then save it again as a .jpg.

14. I get the same errer ZiggyGG. When enlarging the mini map the players on my server get kicked with the message "Disconnected: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng".

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
  15. <3 I miss these snappy responses.

16. Hey guys! I found a bug
    After unlocking the map is not working correctly!
    I showed it on video.

17. Yeah, map don't work correctly :/. Neither in my server.

18. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2017
  19. I commented line 336 and now the map works correctly

Code:
    {% raw %}
    private void Block()
                {             
                    isBlocked = true;
                    //OnDestroy();
                }
    {% endraw %}