--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 210' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,502 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. It does not change anything

2. You are on linux then this error mean the file who it want to be write cannot cause of it is set on the wrong user group on linux check it then use the same group you use for launch your server
    Br

3. How can I find my APIKey on Beancan thank you. It's urgent

4. Ask on Beancan.io for support, the author of LustyMap is not associated with that site. You need to register a server there as minimum task to get a key.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2017
  5. For some reason the map is not showing for me? Anyone help? The plugin is enabled and it is sending feedback in my console but still no map in game. :(

Update: I fixed it lol

6. Yes ! confirmed that is vending machine icons make memory leak and solved for me
    Br

7. The plugin has a memory leak and uses all the ram in less than 15 minutes. Thank you for resolving this problem as soon as possible.

8. Was gonna say, word from our hoster is Lustymap is eating server resources, any chance of some optimization @k1lly0u ? Or is it due to how Rust handles images?

9. You're fortunate - I can't get the plugin to work anymore, and I'm a long time, many server user of it. If you only need the icons, yes, they are on the front page of this program where you downloaded the plugin. It just takes a minute, you have to find the link, and it will take you to an outside location of a compressed file. In the file is a folder with the icons. The reason why you need the plugin to place for you - is because if you get the image from google with the icons, it will be off center, and not proper. Let LustyMap draw the monuments in for you with the commande to show them.

10. Thank you dude, my problem is solved

11. How to hide admin on map with '"ShowAllPlayers": true'????

12. error, cant generate map 134\3000 procedural((

13. The dot for players (myself) is still missing most of the time. I don't see them.

Reinstalled the server, plugin, etc etc several times. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Any ideas?

14. I have been asking for help for two weeks on the LustyMap forum but no solution.

If I throw a supply signal the drop shows on the map, but if I call an airdrop, massdrop or just the standard airdrop. The icon does not show on the map.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to track this down.
    Running latest version of Oxide
    LustyMaps up to date
    Fancydrop up to date.

Its been driving me crazy for weeks. I completely removed LustyMap and FancyDrop and did a fresh install, but no luck.

I checked with the developer of FancyDrop and it is not an issue with them.

15. im guessing you have "showsupplydrops": false?

[​IMG]
    Gyazo - 8195a2f59ccfc4043336a873f9023f57.png

16. No it is true

"MapMarkers": {
    "ShowAllPlayers": false,
    "ShowCaves": false,
    "ShowDebris": false,
    "ShowFriends": true,
    "ShowHelicopters": true,
    "ShowMarkerNames": true,
    "ShowMonuments": true,
    "ShowPlanes": true,
    "ShowPlayer": true,
    "ShowPublicVendingMachines": true,
    "ShowSupplyDrops": true

17. so switch it to false
    true = yes false = no

18. I want the drops to show. False would not show.

19. [DOUBLEPOST=1490996285][/DOUBLEPOST]
    oh sorry i read it wrong, i thought you didn't want supply signals to show.