--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 208' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,502 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Heli and supply drops not showing on map.

Code:
    {% raw %}
      "MapMarkers": {
        "ShowAllPlayers": false,
        "ShowCaves": false,
        "ShowDebris": false,
        "ShowFriends": true,
        "ShowHelicopters": true,
        "ShowMarkerNames": true,
        "ShowMonuments": true,
        "ShowPlanes": true,
        "ShowPlayer": true,
        "ShowSupplyDrops": true
    {% endraw %}

2. Have you tried oxide.reload LustyMap?

3. Yes I have. I have also reinstalled fresh. Heli now showing, but supply drops have not shown in two weeks.

4. when does it get fixed ? #rpc error in cl_recievefilepng

5. No idea - seems like they are trying to ignore the automated update feature - and force people to either stay at a 4k map size, or force people to manually download the maps and upload them.

6. I used the fix described here to get Lusty working without the RPC disconnections. :)

7. Yes, but the major point of using LustyMap is the automated feature. This negates that feature.

8. Well, the key statement was "Working great until they get it fixed". I'm good til it gets worked out.

9. I was going mad with the cl_recievefilepng error DC'ing all players, downloading the original 6000 size map ended up with a 4096x4096 resolution 25mb file size png. I changed it to a 1440x1440 res 4mb png and now it works and loads much faster!

10. I was not able to find a crash client problem and found Lustymap creates a memory leak and crashes my client. I do not know why this happened a little before the last update. I insisted Rust and reported them a bunch of related crash related I thought of the mistakes of looking for the TrackIr component although it is not the cause of my memory leaks. I have repeated and done several times and reviewed the Lustymap configuration but I remain at the same point my only way to avoid the crash is to unload the plugin. Did that happen to anyone?
    Br

11. Derp this works :)
    Gyazo - f547482b77eaa868798a0514ecfece2b.jpg
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489982102][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks, I didn't realize the resolution was huge. reset to 1440x1440 and it works perfect.

12. can someone know how many files there is in storage folder (Lutymap storage) after it is installed split all mapfiles and icons please? it seem i got an issue when generating in linux

And if i press M and wait a few it show the full map and disapear and bug

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
  13. has anyone figured out what this is yet ?

14. Why does it is not showing the other dungeons on the map "Hapis" for now ?

Attached Files:

15. i am Getting kicked with the latest version disconnecting: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng
    now i have looked at solutions and even done custom map of hapis and i still get this why?

16. While I appreciate the work that went into this being automated, it is eating my server ram alive. Have to do restarts every 4 hours, it's getting ridiculous what we put up with to have LustyMap. Can we just have a simple mini map that we can drop in the folder ourselves, that doesn't need API or leak ram all over the place?

17. That's very easy to do. generate a map from Beancan.io Manipulate the image size to 1440x1440 (if it isn't already) Place the image into the Lustymap/data folder and as long as your config is edited you can make it only for use with the mini map.
    Just by editing the image size to 1440x1440 as the "Fix" just above your post says to do, the Plugin should be tolerable as is.

18. I've been using LustyMap for a while and can honestly say that it hasn't totally eaten my server ram. I have a feeling that a setting you are using may be to blame. My server only has about 6gb of ram and I restart twice a day.

Is your entity count super high?

19. i dont use api i use a custom image in my lustymap folder and it stil memory leaks real bad i dont know what is casuing this but its bad

20. I don't know why they don't show but you can go to the Radtowns and add custom markers. type "/marker add Dish" and it will add the "Special" icon from the icons folder at that location.
    https://i.gyazo.com/02dede6ec25118e487c4c06b96898625.jpg