--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 206' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,503 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. @Fujikura Heey man i had 3 Developers from here looking at my server all files and even they could fix it while they do the same with they server i know more then enough when something works and when something dont work but if you think you can do it better contact me and show me i just boucht a fresh Linux server and you can show me how it works show those 3 developers they wrong
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489381721][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf any news on the post? not wanna push but many have the RPC error
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489381866][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Heey man if ur map keeps been generated will mean that you used a Seed Number thats not reconized by BeanCan.io Try always use beencan MAPS or RustiO Map Gallary For the Size+Seed u want i had the same issue with one of my servers

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

After comparing your version, it doesn't appear to be anything other than more icons added to a previous version of the plugin and a few random things changed like the version bump, author, etc. What likely helped you is the steps to reset your data and images, but @k1lly0u is looking into it. I'm not familiar enough with the code and do not have a way to test your modified version right now.

3. what i so far did is i took a newer version and i took out the Vending Stuff Killyou put in the i bugfix it with isadmin isdeveloper.... and because my servers runs a full layout of icons thats what u found with the iconsthats what changed for me i wanna help people not scam them i been fixing this error with 3 developers now for 3 days and they all came to a conclusion that the vending updated seems to break it for most users for me i just share it here or private to people also they can all try them self cuz i heard some earlier version might solve it as wel but then you still need to patch the latest version Rust

4. The error has been around since before I added the vending stuff so determining that it was the cause is incorrect. I am fairly sure its just a missing file in server storage, with no real way of detecting if the images are still in storage due to the fact a plugin has no access to the file system and the images are saved to files now the only thing you can do is reset the map.
    In saying that I dont see why those images would ever go missing. The map on my test server, which has been running since the day I took the plugin over, has never had this problem so its been hard for me to really look into it at all.
    If you manually delete files from your storage folder then chances are you will run into problems

5. problem is still ther over version 2.0.83, only this version is working fine... ALL ICONS are in data folder ! there are so many peoples with this problem that saying "for me works, there is no problem" is childish...
    For now, only working version is 2.0.83 with IsAdmin() fix. - f.ck vending machines on map ;)

6. So I announce myself here again to word, I have on friday my server remodeled and rust rein installed after I have step by step installed the current lustymap and they ran not. There was also a error message but I have unfortunately not secured. I have tried to find the error but it is not successful even after several hours. Therefore we have taken another version and adapted, this now works perfectly. So it can not lie on the admin I am sags times funny, too unfirm is its plugins to install. The rpc error is since version 2.0.71 always there again so I think that already somewhere a reproduced transfer error be.

7. What changed in this latest Version ?
    All the map icons are tiny and the player location dots rarely show up and when they do it is juts a blip and nothing again.
    Also A new issue, ( 174.97.222.237:57044/76561198259477891/^Animal^ disconnecting: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng )
    All players get this.

Am removing LustyMaps so players can join.
    Sorry to see this mod die off like this. It was the most liked mod.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489415044][/DOUBLEPOST]just an Update, As soon as i removed LustyMap and all data files server lag is gone and all players can connect with no issues.

8. i have a problem with the plugin, when i press m the server kick me with the error rcp RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng, what should i do?
    (sorry for my english)

9. +1 The same problem, the plugin is correct or not?

10. Same problem for all players of my servers ...:
    Code:
    {% raw %}
    ".... Disconnecting from DanBosS: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng"
    {% endraw %}
    4 days with lots of hacking and exchanges with other server admin but no stability and massive loss of players :(
    I am forced to remove LustyMap, with death in my soul!
    Hoping for an upgrade.

11. I had the same issue I made it work with 2.0.83 and custom map image. Did a fresh install with that version

12. Download v2.0.83, open in notepad ++, change all IsAdmin() to IsAdmin
    save file, clean files from server, remove new version from server, upload icons and plugin. make custom map image, upload it and add file name to lustymap config. resetmap, oxide.reload LustyMap and it should work. for now i think it is only way to get it working...

13. Ye mine is functionally like that too except my local mapimage is .jpg file don't know is its linked to error png
    On linux

14. Screenshot
    ^ I'm getting this kick when I click "M" to open map. Someone help :)

15. contact me private and ill send u a working version +support if u need that

16. now i see (i have tester newest version now again), problem is with map image, not with icons, when "ForceMapZoom": false, mini map is ok, no RPC, but when you click M RPC is there. when "ForceMapZoom": true RPC is always when player connect. LustyMap can not show whole map.
    Maybe the problem is because above v2.0.83 is this changed: "Changed the storage process".

17. Hello! Tell me how to remove this?[​IMG]

18. http://beancan.io is down ?
    It marks me: [LustyMap] Your map is still being generated. Checking again in 10 seconds

19. Getting an rpc error whenever I Reload LustyMap. Can anyone confirm?

20. Can confirm, can even get a map gen from them so I can use LustyMap's custom map file feature. have to use playrust.io's maps, and they're a bit off on the mini map. Been trying to generate on Beancan multiple times for the past 2 days, can't get it to work.