LootChests

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,131 - First Release: Jan 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 17, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Noviets updated LootChests with a new update entry:

2. HEY I Really appreciate that:)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454265324,1454258025][/DOUBLEPOST]Yep works great. Thanks again.

3. Please include a command to manually spawn the chests and another one to destroy them manually too. My idea is: Fresh server, I enter the server, I want to spawn like 100 chests. And don't remove them with the timer, or I set a 24 hours time, and them after the 24 hours, more 100 chests spawn, and so on.
    Because if I set 24 hours time, I will have to wait 24 hours to spawn, for the cycle start. I want new chests every 24 hours.
    And if is possible, a way to turn the timers on/off. So I could spawn chests, and wait for the players on the server find them, and later spawn more, or refresh them.

4. I'll see if I can re-write the spawning of the chests and index them all, so you can /lootchests removeall. Doing this will also allow me to create a command to spawn them. I'll likely do this tomorrow though, I'm not home much today.

5. Code:
    [LivemapIO] 2:13 PM [Error] Failed to run a 7200.00 timer in 'LootChests v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 65)

6. Hi kpl35mm-NL,

Is it possible to spawn the chests by yourself and remove them also via a command?
    I would like to combine your great plugin with Time Events to spawn them exactly on specific times.

Like 12:00 spawn, 12:30 despawn.
    13:00 spawn, 13:30 despawn.

That way I can choose when to spawn and despawn them and send a message to the chat every x minutes.

Now some people join the server and ask if the loot chests are available.

Keep up the good work!

I am a noob with python csharp, otherwise i would do it myself. I know more about Powershell. Sadly no support for that ;-)

Bedank man goed werk, hou zo vol!

7. Hey Ventrex

im not the maker of this plugin that is Noviets :)

8. Whoops! Sorry!

Then thanks Noviets! Keep up the great work!

9. Seems to be a populat request, I'll work on making a manual spawn/remove command.
    I just need to check a few things first.
    Thank you! Hopefully I'll get my tag soon :)

10. How many meters is the map? I'd like to set it to spawn literally anywhere on the map. Think spawn range to 6000 meters should do it?

11. The spawn range is it game coordinates, you can set it to start at -3900, -1900 with a radius of 6400 and -2300, -2500 with 6500 of radius. This will cover the whole map, except the starting area.
    http://i.imgur.com/YbFgHwl.jpg
    The coordinates that I mentioned are the red dots, the area in yellow is the area without chests spawn.
    (I know this because I have a 1:1 scale map with actual game coordinates with everything that spawns on it, soon to be released!
    a little teaser for you: http://i.imgur.com/7joTs4n.jpg)

12. what about the third value in the coordinates? Also why couldn't I just use the default location?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2016
  13. The third is the height. By default the chests spawn at 450, then after the plugin find the ground, they move to the ground if I am right.
    What do you mean by default location?

14. The location that they spawn when you download the plugin, without changing it

15. Hey Peeps!
    Is it me who is really bad at this, or doesn't this work after the Hurtworld update today?
    Just like the admintool?

16. I ended up just doing a reinstall from scratch to let the lootconfig.json populate with the new changes, then adjusted them back to how i had them from there. It all seems to be working fine now.

17. Thanks alot man! :D

18. I apparently thought I was in lootconfig forum my mistake. DAMN YOU LOOT CHESTS FOR HAVING THE WORD LOOT IN IT! XD

19. Both should be working fine, if you are having an issue please give details on it so I can help you.

20. Hey man, I still don't quite understand if I am supposed to put two coordinates in or just one of those. Also, how can you even set two separate radius? I'm only seeing one max radius.