LootChests

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,131 - First Release: Jan 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 17, 2017

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Let's say I have 100 entries in Start Points, so it will be 100 possible locations. And I choose to spawn in 50 locations.
    Then the chests will pick 50 random Start Points from that 100.

This way I can have specific places for the chests to spawn, but not always the same. Each time they will be different.

2. je choose the exactly spawn and after use it random is the best way. at the moment it's impossibile to choose with precision the chest spawn

3. Actually you can, use this config and it will spawn one chest to each location you add.

Code:
    {
      "ChestSpawnCount": 1,
      "ItemsPerChest": 1,
      "MaximumRange": 1.0,
      "MessageDespawn": "<color=#ffa500>LootChests</color>: Loot Chests have been Despawned",
      "MessageSpawn": "<color=#ffa500>LootChests</color>: Loot Chests have Spawned",
      "MininumRange": 0.0,
      "SecondsForSpawn": 60,
      "SecondsTillDestroy": 1800,
      "ShowDespawnMessage": true,
      "ShowSpawnMessage": true,
      "StartPoints": [
        "-3511, 450, -2185",
        "-3899, 450, -2035",
        "-3732, 450, -2007"
      ]
    }

4. That's an old config btw :p Only use it as a reference for the way to set up the StartPoint locations, if you use that config with the new version you'll get errors.

5. One of the best plugins in my opinion!!

It would be really nice and helpful to implement a manual spawn and dispawn command.

Thanks alot in advance!

6. Chest disappears when i take the last item out of it. can someone help pls

7. maybe is correct? lootchests empty are useless .

8. {
    "ChestSpawnCount": 20,
    "DestroyOnEmpty": false,
    "MaximumRange": 3000.0,
    "SecondsForSpawn": 1800,
    "SecondsTillDestroy": 600,
    "-3000, 450, -3000"
    ]
    }

9. If you change the config, you need to reload the plugin for the changes to take affect. Type /reload LootChests in game.

10. ok it works but now i have the empty chests on the map.

11. btw plugin dont works well. chest doesen't spawn or when spawn 1 time doesnt disappear full or empty i dont know why

{
    "ChestSpawnCount": 1,
    "DestroyOnEmpty": true,
    "MaximumRange": 150.0,
    "MininumRange": 50.0,
    "SecondsForSpawn": 3600,
    "SecondsTillDestroy": 3550,
    "-3466.5, 201.0, -1568",
    "-2473 , 195 , -1035.6",
    "-1362, 172, 1063",
    "1386, 192, -1919",
    "-2629.8, 172, 1489"
    ]
    }

12. the empty chests wont despawn.

13. Assuming the above config is what you are using. They will despawn 600 seconds after they have spawned.
    The despawn timer is started when the chests spawn. So if you are counting the secondss for the very start of the server initialized trigger (to spawn the chests). The chests will despawn after 2400 seconds, or 600 seconds after they spawn.

Then they will respawn 1200 seconds after they are despawned.

Hope that helps you understand how the timers work.

14. Any news on this @Noviets?

15. plug spawns in a certain area chests or randomly all over the map?

16. They spawn where you set the locations.
    By default they spawn on most of the map, but you can change the spawn range size and have as many spawn areas (StartPoints) as you like.

17. there's a maximun for spawn range size ?

18. So you want a config setting to select how many locations out of all the StartPoints it can spawn in?
    So you could have for example 10 StartPoints, and have a config setting of (lets called it RandLocations for now) of 5. It would pick 5 locations out of the 10.

A quick and easy way to do this would be to just do a Rand.Range on the location array (The StartPoints list) but that would also make it possible to spawn at the same location multiple times, and I assume you don't want it to do that?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455067433][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    {
      "ChestSpawnCount": 20,
      "DestroyOnEmpty": true,
      "MaximumRange": 3000.0, <-- this one
      "SecondsForSpawn": 7200,
      "SecondsTillDestroy": 1800,
      "-3000, 450, -3000"
      ]
    }

19. Exactly that. I want one chest per StartPoints. Right now I can do that with ChestSpawnCount = 1 and MaximumRange = 1.0. So it will spawn one chest on exactly location.
    So if its possible to add a list with 100 locations (StartPoints) and a configuration to pick 50 of those locations, it would be perfect.

I want to hide the chests in bushes and corners, I don't want them to spawn on the middle of the fields.

20. pls fix the despawn of chests that you empty even the one you crafted goes away after you take out the last item