Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. I've created spawnfile. But it's empty.
    Code:
    {}
    Jail not working.
    What should i do to fill it with the info about jail? Radius is working (with his message) but when i do /jail player 30 nothing is happen.

2. you didnt create sucessfully a spawnfile or the file wouldn't be empty.
    if you name the spawnfile as the name of another file in data/ it will also bug and get erased (like if you call you spawnfile: jail)

3. Here is what I have done:

/jail_config spawnfile prison ( new file appears in /data - prison.json) and it's empty with {}
    /jail_config zone 30

Anything else ?

4. you need to create the prison spawnfile before
    if a new file appears it means that you didnt create it before
    read the overview ^^
    you need the spawns database plugin and do:
    /spawns_new
    /spawns_add (multiple time, where you want all your spawn points)
    /spawns_save prison

THEN you can use /jail_config spawnfile prison
    and jail someone

5. Thnx a lot Reneb

6. Hi, I have try to install your plugin but I cant use it... I think I don't understant how install it. Can you help me plz.

Best regards

7. All is ok it work. :)

I would like to know if it is possible to set a player in jail and he lost all his items.

Best regards.

8. none of his items are usable in the jail anyway ^^

9. Reneb, if it isn't too hard or too time consuming can you pleeeeease (lol) add the ability to jail and free people with console commands. :)

10. Can't Jail sleepers now

11. I didnt change a thing about sleepers

12. Whenever i do the command i get this error
    Code:
    20:48.36: at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in :0
    20:48.36: at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in :0
    20:48.36: at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32 (IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in :0
    20:48.36: at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Object value, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in :0
    20:48.36: at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Object value) [0x00000] in :0
    20:48.36: at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.FindCell (System.String userid) [0x00000] in :0
    20:48.36: at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.AddPlayerToJail (.BasePlayer player, Int32 expiretime) [0x00000] in :0
    20:48.36: at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    20:48.36: at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    20:48.36: at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in :0 

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  13. Read the overview you didnt configure it correctly

14. I tried configuring it it again, it still didnt work.

15. You didnt make spawn points with the spawn manager

16. Nvm i figured it out, thanks for the help

17. can you post how you did to fix it please? Might be of help for others.