Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,966 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. After restarting the server all the spawn points disappear and the plugin stops working when I eat someone sent to jail!

2. did you set the spawnfile name in the configs?

3. Yes. Name jail - but I set only one point spawn
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432201998][/DOUBLEPOST]I write:
    /spawns_new
    /spawns_add
    /spawns_save jail
    /jail_config spawnfile jail
    /jail_config zone 50

4. no but in the config file directly?

5. There he created automatically. Or do I need to manually create the file, and then only to write?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432207300][/DOUBLEPOST]The coordinates of the jail where the need to teleport, lost after a reboot of the server

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
  6. Have you fixed the issue with the buildings not loading when the jail teleport happens? 90% of the time when I jail someone they end up under the jail because it moves them so quick the jail doesn't have time to load.

7. thx for saying i didnt know

8. Thaaaaaannnnkks !!

9. hey reneb i have started to get this error since last rust update
    Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatJail' on plugin 'Jail' (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
    [Oxide] 11:24 PM [Debug] at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32 (IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Object value, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.FindCell (System.String userid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.AddPlayerToJail (.BasePlayer player, Int32 expiretime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

it seemed to be working perfect earlier

10. you need to load spawns before the jail
    try reloading the spawns, then the jail
    if it still bugs, create new spawn points for the jail.

11. chers working fine after i created another spawns file

12. possible to add an option to choose where inmates are freed? via spawns?

13. jail.jpg
    Can someone make a video-Hyde as it should?

14. restarting your server should fix that

15. Allone and the same.spamlink toplugin

16. I can't load jails. I go to chat and type /jail_config spawnfile jail1 and pres enter but nothing happens. I put the script into the folder plugins.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you check your logs for errors or loading confirmation?

18. i thinks i have no errors i have the files connection_log, connection_log_28015, content_log and stats_log

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

server/identity/oxide/logs