Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,966 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. in the server file i have only my_server_identity in that i have cfg, persistence, save, storage, log.chat, log.EAC, log.Error, Log.Log, Log.Warning and in the error file i only have terrain things.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you don't see an oxide folder, you do not have Oxide installed.

3. i don't have the oxide file
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433965744][/DOUBLEPOST]
    whoops fail ok thanks :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433965972][/DOUBLEPOST]how can i install the oxide?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433966581][/DOUBLEPOST]i put the files from the oxide into my rustserver folder (the folder my i located) but when I tries to run the server nothing happens. why?

4. I'm sorry to bother but I've got a little problem. I was trying to add a jail area in the server, added the spawn just as said in one of the previous posts, and edited the zone. I got the following errors after trying to use /jail_config spawnfile Jail as I have called it. I do apologize for not trying to make this shorter :(
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:45 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatZone' on plugin 'ZoneManager' (FormatException: Unknown char: t)
    [Oxide] 7:45 PM [Debug] at System.Double.Parse (System.String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Single.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager+ZoneLocation..ctor (Vector3 position, System.String radius) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager.cmdChatZone (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0[Oxide] 7:55 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatJail' on plugin 'Jail' (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
    [Oxide] 7:55 PM [Debug] at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32 (IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Object value, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.FindCell (System.String userid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.AddPlayerToJail (.BasePlayer player, Int32 expiretime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  5. I was trying install it and I'm getting the following error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 1:52 AM [Warning] Ignored obsolete game extension reference 'Oxide.Ext.Rust' in plugin 'ZoneManager'
    [Oxide] 1:52 AM [Error] ZoneManager plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 1:52 AM [Error] ZoneManager.cs(417,22): error CS0104: `LayerMask' is an ambiguous reference between `UnityEngine.LayerMask' and `Rust.LayerMask'

6. @Wulf any chance you could look at this? Keep getting the following:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 5:16 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatJail' on plugin 'Jail' (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
    [Oxide] 5:16 PM [Debug]   at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Int32.Parse (System.String s, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.String value, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32 (IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Object value, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ToInt32 (System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.FindCell (System.String userid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.AddPlayerToJail (.BasePlayer player, Int32 expiretime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

7. [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatJail' on plugin 'Jail' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Debug] at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail+JailInmate..ctor (.BasePlayer player, Vector3 position, Int32 expiretime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.AddPlayerToJail (.BasePlayer player, Int32 expiretime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I got this error after:
    First:

you need to create the prison
    spawnfile before
    if a new file appears it means that you didnt create it before
    read the overview ^^
    you need the spawns database plugin and do:
    /spawns_new
    /spawns_add (multiple time, where you want all your spawn points)
    /spawns_save prison

THEN you can use /jail_config spawnfile prison
    and jail someone

then i create another spawn point and have the same error... the problem is when im trying to get a player in jail.
    it´s when drops this error...i try to reload first spawns plugin... i had the same situation... can you help me?

8. Hello. I'm getting this error whenever I use the command, "/jail (player)". It doesn't give me a, "This command doesn't exist", message, so it should be working, and when I type, "/jail", it gives me info. Here's the error message:

[7/3/2015 3:09:25 PM] [Oxide] 3:09 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatJail' on plugin 'Jail' (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)

9. Everything works fine for me still but I get this errors every time I start the server

9:58 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEnterZone' on plugin 'Jail' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    9:58 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.hasPermission (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.OnEnterZone (System.String ZoneID, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    9:58 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEnterZone' on plugin 'Jail' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    9:58 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.hasPermission (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.OnEnterZone (System.String ZoneID, .BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. doesn't matter but thx for showing the logs

11. error "cmdChatJail"

12. It seems it have some issues in regard to damage, everytime I can damage doors by AoE damage.
    Sometimes the window wall can get destroyed.

This is tested by shooting from outside the jail zone.

13. yes doors are fucking from the zone manager, you can look the posts there, i wasnt able to find a fix for it.

14. Jails dont need doors anyway lol :)

15. If you want to go in there and laugh at the prisoners, and make it somewhat resemble a prison in reality... then yes :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437078148][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it possible to configure the radius from each spawn point? I have prisoners stucked in walls lol

16. I just Shift+L and noclip though the wall. When I configure my spawn points I also go into noclip mode and make sure I'm hovering a few feet above the floor and not right next to a wall to avoid having people spawn in walls or under the jail. I've found it's even better to make it 2 floors and make the spawn on the 2nd floor.

17. The cells I've made are quite big, and I put the spawn point in the middle of the cell, but yet when prisoners spawn in there, they spawn randomly around, in some cases in the wall, so it would be nice if I can set the max distance from the spawn point a prisoner will spawn

18. Can you help me about that?
    Code:
    11:24 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEnterZone' on plugin 'Jail' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    11:24 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.hasPermission (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Thank you,

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure your data/oxide.users.json is valid by using jsonlint.com.

20. need to update it. it bugs building privilage and building blocked when jailed someone.