Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Jail - Send players to jail

Read more about this resource...

2. Hey Reneb,

Getting this error when doing /jail "playername". Setting up of the jail works all good though.

Code:
    [Oxide] 5:55 PM [Error] Jail: InvalidCastException while calling cmdChatJail: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

3. do you have the latest version of oxide? there was many updates lately.

4. I just double checked and made sure my oxide and both spawns and jail plugin were all the lastest and sstill get this
    Code:
    [Error] Jail: NullReferenceException while calling OnServerInitialized: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.LoadZone () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  5. shutdown the server
    delete all the files that have jail inside (inside data/)
    restart the server.

6. Ya that fixed it, thank you

7. hello, w can put time of jail for player? if i send a player to jail, for 24h for exemple? how i can set it?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422681004,1422666195][/DOUBLEPOST]Error or no?

[​IMG]

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have Microsoft .NET 3.5 x64 and Visual C++ 2012 x64 installed?

9. Hey Reneb, Still seem to be getting the below weirdly.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 4:40 PM [Error] Jail: InvalidCastException while calling cmdChatJail: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Did you try what i stated above?
    Shutdown the server
    Delete all files with jail in it in data/
    Restart the server

11. Sorry mate, Yeah shutdown server, removed all the files from files from data file, then restarted and began to set the jail back up again.

12. So did it work ^^?

13. Na it didnt work. (probably should have put that in my post above doh)
    Just going to try it on my test server on my pc

14. Try installing visual 3.5

15. get me link plz
    can u get me link

16. and i didnt make the temporary jail for the moment.

17. I am set as owner of my server, but trying to set the zone radius /jail_config zone ## gives me "you do not allowed to use this command"

18. then you don't have the permissions of ownerid
    read the manuals on oxide support on how to become an admin

19. ok, got the ownerid set, got the spawn locations set, the jail radius set, but when i use /jail PLAYER it says "player not found"

spelling of the name is correct, have tried all caps, all lower, first letter capitolized aswell

20. it uses rusts function so if it doesnt found then you didnt put the correct name :p
    or thtat player isnt connected