Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Thank you for all Reneb, random is ok :) yes it's writes to your page but i mean when i explain how to use meaning what option do what to do group user grant user etc etc such as somes basics examples and for what or not put these settings when we need to do that is this only for a admin or moderator can manage spawns or only jail (send someone in)? or lots other more question... because auth lvl becoming to begin dangerous depending of what we do. But i think it's not the good placement to talk about that right permissions globals plugins.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  2. I guess I'm just missing something somewhere because I can't get this to actually jail anyone with the new version. I have the latest jail, spawnpoints, and zone manager. I create, add, and save my jail spawnpoints like I always did. I tell jail what spawnpoints to use with /jail_config spawnfile filename and it accepts it, I configure the size of my jailzone with /jail_config zone 100 and it tells me I setup the jailzone. I have oxide permissions canjail and zone but it does nothing if I try to jail someone. I know it's a step I'm missing somewhere but I can't figure it out for the life of me :(

3. look at the console, you will see a debug message telling what's the problem and what you can do.

4. OK thx, will do. I'm at work now but will check it out when I get home

Actually just looked at the log and this is what it says
    Code:
    10:27 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatJail' on plugin 'Jail' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    10:27 AM [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.FindCell (System.String userid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.AddPlayerToJail (.BasePlayer player, Int32 expiretime) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
  5. Jail not working, last version of TP, jail, zone.

Oxide Version: 2.0.800, Rust Protocol: 1245

6. that doesnt help me at all ... do you have erors? what doesnt work?

7. Nop, no message. Radius is working (with his message) but when i do /jail player 200 nothing is happen.

8. there has to be an error or a message somewhere (console, chat, etc)

9. No, no error message in console or chat.
    Just have hook message error in console sometimes

10. yeah i need those errors lol ...

11. [Oxide] 12:44 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatJail' on plugin 'Jail' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

12. seems like your jail isnt config or something like that

13. i just reconfig it before my message, radius = ok, spawns = ok and zone = ok too. i know how to use it, it was working before update :)

14. i need the debug message that follows the error also plz

15. There are nothing more, just this after each try :

[Oxide] 12:44 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdChatJail' on plugin 'Jail' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

16. upload_2015-4-25_12-59-56.png
    there are a lot of lines after the debug that help me most also.