Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. Delete m-Godmode it Will correct your bug
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423317697][/DOUBLEPOST]And r-Zones

2. I removed jail.cs, now i removed god-mode, but i don't understand, why god mode crash now? Gmode was working perfectly before i used jail.
    And all of my plugins was working perfecly. All updated, and i had no error messages.
    Look now

Attached Files:

3. jail doesnt even give an error anywhere in your logs --'
    this plugin isnt the problem --'
    you did something to make all your plugins bug.
    but from what you show me, jail never throws any error ...

4. I just did stop server, delete .jsons jail plugin, update steam, update oxide and rust map by dcode, and restart server.
    Now i deleted zones and god mode but TP is not working, time controller too.

Attached Files:

5. mate open a new post in oxide support ... your problem has nothing to do with this plugin, and as i'm mainly the only one to watch this post you won't get as much help as if you posted in the correct section.

6. Ok thanks for all man, have a nice day.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423324291][/DOUBLEPOST]Excuse me Reneb, but can you just see : i saved my folders config, data and plugins. I deleted all
    i tried to start server less plugins, (config, data and plugins is empty). No problems on rusty, next, i load TP by mugishi 1.4.5 (latest) and i have same crash and this error :
    Code:
    Connecting to server
    Success
    Map Spawned 49990 entities
    Slow Packet: 78.228.10.97:49989/0/1/275 -> 0.24 seconds
    SeBL4RD joined
    [Oxide] 4:39 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Teleportation System v1.4.5 by Mughisi
    [Oxide] 4:39 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin m-Teleportation (A .NET exception occured in user-code)
    [Oxide] 4:39 PM [Debug] at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423328962,1423320141][/DOUBLEPOST]Jez.... its oxide update...
    http://oxidemod.org/resources/oxide-for-rust-experimental.714/updates

"This update will break any Lua plugins that use webrequests and commands. Any instances of self.Object will need to be replaced by self.Plugin. It's not recommended that you update to this build until Lua plugins have been updated, else you've changed them yourself to use self.Plugin instead of self.Object. This is something that had to be done, but shouldn't be needed once a proper API is written."

I don't understand, i can't use .lua plugins with this version of oxide?
    My host, deinserverhost just named link update oxide by "latest version".... Now i dunno how to come back to the old version for use my plugins...

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error has nothing to do with this plugin. See the name in the log.

8. Yes i know, i just saw its oxide update, and i installed latest update... Please Wulf, how i can DL
    before last version of oxide and replace? i want reinstall version 20150201 of oxide for get back plugins.....

Help me

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update the plugins, else contact your host for an old build.

10. With Oxide 269 this Error:
    Code:
    1:33 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Jail v1.0.0 by Reneb
    1:33 AM [Error] Jail: Exception while calling Loaded: Unexpected token
      at Oxide.Core.Configuration.KeyValuesConverter.ReadJson (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, System.Object existingValue, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer serializer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.DeserializeConvertable (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConverter converter, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

11. just reset everything Jail_inmates.json

12. Always not working for me, latest version of oxie, and i tried to delete .jsons.

I do spawn, its working, radius too, i have the message "welcome in jail".
    but when i try to /jail a player i have this :

[Oxide] 2:51 PM [Error] Jail: InvalidCastException while calling cmdChatJail: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    patrickkolmsee was killed by Drowned

13. because you didnt create spawn points --' please read previous posts, this was already discussed.

15. Hey Reneb, Seem to be getting the below when trying to using /jail
    Have tried deleting files in data folder.
    Code:
    (00:03:25) | [Oxide] 10:03 PM [Error] Jail: InvalidCastException while calling cmdChatJail:

16. This happens when you dont have the spawns data files

17. Hmm weird as I did the in game commands. I'll try remove everything and restart the server

18. Hey Reneb,

Are you able to paste how the freespawn and jailspawn are suppose to look inside the file it created?
    Mine creates the file but is empty on the inside.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424218102][/DOUBLEPOST]ah crap i just worked out what i did wrong.

19. Inmates can build in the Jail, thats not good !