Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. I spelled his name as it is shown in game, and I know he is online because he is standing in front of me.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422927525][/DOUBLEPOST]This is the text i get in the console after trying to use the /jail player command.

[Oxide] 7:36 PM [Error] Jail: InvalidCastException while calling cmdChatJail: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Hi this is a great plugin idea but ok i have set up the jail but when i go to send a player to jail all i get is Command not found for /jail can anyone help??

3. so ... /jail_config works? but not /jail ????

4. Hi yep i walk in the jail and get message saying welcome to the jail, players can not go in the jail which is correct also managed to set spawn points and radius but just cant send players to jail with /jail just get nothing back in game but console gives Command not found.

IM very new to this plugin stuff sorry

5. you sure it doesnt say: Player not found?

6. No that happens when player not connected, the players i tried to jail are mates that were stood in front of me in game

7. try doing:
    /jail "FULLNAME"
    with the "

as i don't see why only half of a plugin could load and not the rest XD

8. Hi sorry if im being dumb but how do you get a players full name? is it not just the name you see above there head in game?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422998902][/DOUBLEPOST]ok if the player is not connected i get player not found which would be correct as they are not connected with /jail "playername" but if i use the same command via F1 i get invalid command with this error

[Oxide] 9:24 PM [Error] Jail: InvalidCastException while calling cmdChatJail: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdChatJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in :0

9. command is only for ingame.
    it's strange ... contact me via PM i'll come test the plugin on your serv

10. ok
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423001844][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks man, Awesome plugin and developer is awesome to, great support

11. for people that might have the same error:
    FirstGGamer forgot to make the spawn file ;)

12. Even with players logged onto my server it still says player not found.

13. he had the same error.

14. NO TPA please! whne goes to the prision

15. yep i forgot about this one ;) i'll add it tomorrow

16. Probably a skilly question but this file I downloaded says .cs file instead of .lua, does this go in same place as plugins?

17. Yep place it in the same folder (plugins)

18. Hi, since i tried to use your plugin, i had same problem, i tried to stop server and delete .jsons. Now my oxide crash at start, all my plugins do error.....

19. if you dont give us the reason for the crash (logs) we can't help you.
    but this plugin shouldnt crash your server ... like any plugin ...

20. I don't know what is it.... But all plugins crash since restart... Help me please ... :(

Attached Files: