Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. The following code looks like an off by one error;

Code:
    291:                    int cellCount = (int)CheckSpawns(args[3]);
    292:                    for (int i = 0; i < cellCount - 1; i++)
    293:                        data.freeCells.Add(i, false);
    If you only have one spawn point, it fails to add it. Maybe it should be;

Code:
    292:                    for (int i = 0; i < cellCount; i++)
    or

Code:
    292:                    for (int i = 0; i <= cellCount ; i++)

2. typing /jail zone 15 does nothing for me. I get no response from console or chat and my zone never registers :\

3. Don't seem to be able to reload the script.

I already had a Zone setup for a prison so I just added the 28 spawn points inside each room. Seems to work really well as they are given a bucket, some paper and Burlap threads.

Each time I try to restart the script I get :

[EDIT] No worries.. just needed a CAP j
    Code:
    (00:03:22) | [Oxide] 00:03 [Info] Unloaded plugin Jail v3.0.13 by Reneb / k1lly0u
    (00:03:22) | [Oxide] 00:03 [Info] Loaded plugin Jail v3.0.13 by Reneb / k1lly0u

4. I created a jail but i dont quite understand how to create a spawnfile can anyone explain this please?

5. Good spotting :p Yes it needs to be changed
    Do you have zone manager installed?
    There are instructions on how to use Spawns on its plugin page

6. i see after rereading it i was dumb didnt see it needed other plugins sorry and thank you..

7. no worries

8. I added a zone and spawnfile but it says no cells available what am i doing wrong!

9. Hi !
    Your plugin don't work since the last update: 07/07

Can you repair it please?
    Thank you so much, sorry for my bad English

10. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

11. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

12. I get an Error Plugin filename is incorrect: Jail.cs (should be Bounty.cs) also
    Error Timed out waiting for plugin to be compiled: Jail

Wrong Plugin? I looked at the code and it's:

lol, nvm i see it up now, very sneaky.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2016
  13. Now I get this:

[Oxide] 00:13 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdJail' on plugin 'Jail v3.0.15' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 00:13 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Would be from not typing a command right, but I just had a look and all errors in commands should be covered. Have you modified the plugin at all? and what did you type to get that error

15. I will try again when I get home. No I didn't modify, its possible I got the /jail send arguments/options commands transposed.

16. Even if you did there are checks to make sure you typed it right, unless I missed something

17. Did you sneak another fix in there? lol, I don't know, I tried replicating the error and nada. Well that's good right? anyways, if anything comes up i'll be back.

18. lol alright

19. It doesn´t works for me :/ i would like to use it, contact me on skype to help pls: adriescorpio2 my skype

20. Any errors? did you create the zones? did you create the spawn points? you need to be specific.