Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,966 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

2. hi thank for update

you forget the hours
    can you change the timer so that it displays for example "1:54:23" for 1 hour 54 minutes in jail

thank's
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465027996][/DOUBLEPOST]
    timer edit work

Code:
    line 71 >
    string clock = string.Format("{0:D2}:{1:D2}:{2:D2}", dateDifference.Hours, dateDifference.Minutes, dateDifference.Seconds);

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  3. k1lly0u thanks for the update. I really like the countdown timer and I am glad your still updating this mod.

Is there onc thing I can ask though, maybe if you ever get the chance. I would really like to see a feature where the jail mod announces in chat or uses the GUI Announments plugin to tell to everybody when someone gets imprisoned ie. "someguy was jailed by adminguy for 2 minutes for being a dick".

It would be hilarious I am sure because I have the jail setup so people cant use chat, so all other players would be obviously laughing at them and joking about it while they are unable to defend themselves stuck in the cells. Obviously I only use the jail for small minor issues as a sort of joke punishment. Anything serious just results in a kick/ban so the humor factor in the jail is very much preferred.

Just an idea at the least.

4. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

5. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

6. MATE! OMG your awesome dude. Thanks.

7. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

8. Awsome! Good Plugin works 10/10!!

9. k1lly0u when setting up jail and I send someone to jail it places them outside the jail. I have 2 spawn files each with 7 spawns. any idea on a fix?

10. Double check to make sure your spawn points are inside the zone, if they are post your jail data file and spawnfile so I can take a look

11. I was reading spawns someone posted turn eject from true to false. no clue where that is

Attached Files:

12. What is the radius of your zones? Post your ZoneManager data if need be
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465091426][/DOUBLEPOST]also eject is a flag in zone manager

13. Here is what you asked for. Thanks for your help

Attached Files:

14. It looks like some of your spawn points are outside of your zone. For example the zone Jail 2 has a radius of 20 and its center is at (x)-12, therefore the min/max (x) can either be -32 or 8 and your first spawn point is 17 (9 units outside of the zone), either increase the size of your zone or create a new spawnfile

15. Thanks I will try and redo it all

16. I get the same problem. When they are 1st sent to jail they spawn inside just fine but if they try to warp out (I use the Random Warps plugin for regular players) they tp out but are put back in jail right away but they always spawn on the outside of the building where there are no spawnpoints

17. That's because players are locked to the zone, not the spawnpoint. You would need to get the random warps author to add a check to see if the player is in jail and disallow the warp in the first place

18. Hi,
    I don't download this plugin again, I just want an information.
    When we send a person in jail for 1 hour for example. If this person disconnect and come back on the server 2 hours later. The person is free or the jail time is enable when the player is on server ?

I hope that you understand me. :)

19. How do i set up a Zone and spawn points? Do i need to download the Zone Plugin to do this?