Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. It sais errors of luma in red color, The error 444. Contact me on Skype, I can share you screen. My Skype is adriescorpio2

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2016
  2. Also I noticed that if you use the plugin updater by Murky it will download the Bounty plugin and not the Jail plugin.

Oh and I don't use Skype...bleh. :D

3. sorry whats the /jail zone radius ?
    what i must do write there for radius?
    i try /jail zone 2 then there nothing
    i want to random jail zone. how can i do this?

i did zones and spawnfile now. but when i typing /jail send player (nick) it happens anythings.

i cannot see jail list again do nothing anything

where am i wrong?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  4. Oh boy, I believe when you say for instance /jail send Bastard214 30 Jail1 is when the error pops up.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 03:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdJail' on plugin 'Jail v3.0.15' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    [Oxide] 03:43 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:[/codeThis is the same error as last time, now when I just use /jail send Bastard214 No errors, but id doesn't quite keep me in jail.

5. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

6. Testing it now, mmmm testing.

Oh and you're freaking me out soon after I post...you post. I'm wearing a tinfoil hat..

7. i misnumbered <opt:reason>

8. Whoops, bits byte back ;)

Here's what I am seeing when a player is sent to jail the output shows that player is sent to jail and the reason is shown as sentToReason. Even when I don't specify a reason. Which is hardly game breaking, I'm just picky :p

As for the above error, it's gone. Thanks for all the effort.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2016
  9. When I do /jail zone command I get the following error:

Failed to call hook 'cmdJail' on plugin 'Jail v3.0.17' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(17:25:21) | [Oxide] 17:25 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Did you enter it as /jail zone xx

xx=radius size

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2016
  11. Same error here and yes, there's a zone radius set.

I think it's the combination of the spawns plugin and this combined that's not working properly since both give off an error:

Code:
    (05:14:46) | [Oxide] 05:14 [Error] Failed to call hook 'GetSpawn' on plugin 'Spawns v2.0.0' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)
    (05:14:46) | [Oxide] 05:14 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Vector3].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Spawns.GetSpawn (System.String filename, Int32 number) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Spawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (05:14:46) | [Oxide] 05:14 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdJail' on plugin 'Jail v3.0.17' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (05:14:46) | [Oxide] 05:14 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.FindSpawnPoint (System.String prisonName, Int32 cellNumber) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.SendPlayerToJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String prisonName, Int32 time) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.cmdJail (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Jail.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    The spawns file is just fine, when I open it I can see the spawn points I've set

12. can u add a message to the chat if someone go into the jail?

13. There is an announcement in chat already, you just have to make sure the following config in the jail.json file is true

"Messages - Broadcast imprisonment": true,

If that's what you are referring to.

14. Hey guys, I was wondering if the Jail plugin could be configured so that players can escape jail. Either boosting each other over the wall or having other people do a jailbreak. I think it would be a hell of a nice update for this great mod.

15. Negative, its more a tool for punishment then enjoyment. Doing something like that would break the system that's in place anyway with the inventory saving/restoration and timers etc. If you want to allow prison breaks just build a building and send players there :p

16. http://puu.sh/qUUae/8734d56631.png

So i'm getting these 2 errors but i'm unsure as to how to fix them if i could get some assistance that would be great.

Everytime i try and send someone to jail or ad a jail nothing happens i can't use any of the commands the jail list doesn't even come up, All the spawn points are set and everything is working fine but the jail commands themselves are not working

17. Hi.
    I have three Jail. JailA, JailB, JailC.
    I want a player into JailC, and the player incarcerated indefinitely.
    How can i do that?
    I can't do that like : jail.send <PlayerName> <9999999999> <optional:reason> <optional:JailName>

18. Hi.k1lly0u
    I really love this plugs.
    But i have a question.
    Can u make a config let JailA player can't kill JailA player, but JailA player can kill JailB play?
    Thanks~~

19. Hi ! How are you ?

Can you add a message in tchat for all players when XX has been sent to prison or release

For the moment, only player send can see the message