Jail

Send players to jail

Total Downloads: 6,925 - First Release: Jan 29, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 29, 2017

5/5, 26 likes
  1. /Jail list doesn't seem to be working -- It's working now, ported the server to other machine and was working again.

edit: no console errors and no reply in chat from the plugin
    edit2: reason prints out "sentToReason" in chat when specifying a reason.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2016
  2. /jail list wont say anything if you dont have any jails set up

3. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

4. how time ?

/jail send nickname 1h test

it is not?

5. I believe it's in Seconds so it would be /jail send k1lly0u time jailname
    don't put H, M or S just put the amount of seconds

6. thank you bro!

7. Jail won't compile after the update today. Error below.

Code:
    [Error] Jail.cs(970,59): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `int' expression to type `ulong'

8. would like a fix as well please

9. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry:

10. Is their a way to set it so inmates can leave the jail and players can enter the jail and the jail is destructible the reason for this is because i want to see players try out jail breaks

11. Hey..great plugin..congrats! just one issue or doubt...is there any way of sending more than 1 player to same jail? lots of thanks"

12. When jailing a player from far distance they receive fall damage and die

13. I have my jail out above the ocean.. a player today did f1 suicide and ended up in the water below, like he just fell out of the jail or something.. i set suicide to false in the zone after it happend. Not sure if that will fix it or not. But he wasn't getting ported back that's for sure.

Also had the same bug as Ts3 above.

14. Help! Please i dont understand this at all, what do you mean by radius!

15. In the steps to setup a new jail, item 3 says to "create a spawnfile for your jail". But nowhere can I find where it specifies the content or format of this file. I assume it has info on the spawn point of the jail, but again, what format does it need to be in?

16. you must of missed some things or skipped over somthing Spawns Database for Rust | Oxide

17. Hello, I'm not sure how to configure this to how I want it. Basically I'm wanting to be able to spawn someone in a 1x1 cell but they are allowed to leave without being tped back, the reason I want this is because I'm running a roleplay server so they would be able to be jail broken or kill an officer if they weren't checked properly. Thanks in advance.

18. is there a way to stop the mass crafting when i send them to jail if crafting when sent to jail it continues to spam the items on the ground

19. k1lly0u updated Jail with a new update entry: