Item Skin Randomizer

Randomizes item skins on item creation

Total Downloads: 18,523 - First Release: Sep 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 6, 2018

5/5, 64 likes
  1. Great Plugin :) i added this to my Starter Kit's

2. Is there anyway to enable or disable this for certain people? lol. I realize there are perms, but I meant something more like /skin - Half the people on the server love it, other half don't want them. Just trying to find a way to work it that doesn't involve me having to manually set perms for each and every player xD

3. Does this currently have a permission system??

4. yes it does

5. what are the perms? i want to revoke certain users

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't have permissions.

7. aww that sucks.

8. Oh i thought you released a version on a previous page with permissions in it... i must have been mistaken.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That may have been, but the actual release doesn't.

10. After the last update, items don't craft with skins. Anyone knows how to fix it?

11. Bump as well. Seems like it's not working anymore :( And permissions would be amazing to make this a VIP feature!

12. Can you add permissions to this please?

13. Is yours still working for you at the moment?

14. Yes Jemes :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471517029][/DOUBLEPOST]Ask Fuji to send you his, it works great.

15. Or you send them ;) Was a quick draft, but good to hear it works :p

16. hey fuji i was just wondering how to stop item spammers. like they masscraft spears or wood doors and it lags server. is there a plugin to fix this? i tried using this one: Craft Spam Blocker for Rust | Oxide but they still spam them 1 by 1. ik its off topic but i was just wondering thanks

17. CraftSpamBlocker is/was a worse try to prevent this, but the code it'nt really able to do like the name tells you...
    Basically, it needs a lot more then this plugin does provide, and its not really possible to create a 100% working function...

18. hm okay. well on a server i saw once your inventory was full of non stacking items they would just start to stack.

19. Hi Fuji, is there some place in the logs I could possibly check to see why Skins aren't activating? I'm at my wits end, I have no idea why it won't work.

Or could you send me your version which works? :)

20. He gave to trick someone to convert the plugin to give item with a skin?