Item Skin Randomizer

Randomizes item skins on item creation

Total Downloads: 18,523 - First Release: Sep 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 6, 2018

5/5, 64 likes
  1. Im using it but only works for admins, it does not randomize for regular players, how can i fix it?

2. This should work for everyone, make sure that they do not have a skin selected, the plugin will only randomize the skin when the default skin is selected. There are no admin checks in the plugin :)

3. Why did you leave the development of plug-in? He even is now nowhere to be downloaded.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

He didn't, it was removed until he was able to talk to Garry.

5. Garry gave the go-ahead?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They're okay with this for now, but that may change at any time. It's a gray area though.

7. Someone tested the skin of revolver? It has standard model with Outback (10114) skin.

8. i installed but no change does it need a update ?

9. doesnt work with guns cant see skin when I am holding gun.

10. Possibly causing crashes on the server relating to the newest skins added, unsure as to what would be causing it though. Any chance of an update ? - If you get some free time obviously, thank you for everything.

EDIT: We no longer crash if we do the following:

Server is using Item Skin Randomizer
    Server is using latest stable rust and oxide version
    My client is using the DEV BRANCH build

Can connect and see all skins without crashes, howcome this is fine using devbranch but not using stable ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2015
  11. I'm pretty sure the stable steam release is actually bugged, unless there has been an update already. If you look the in store, there's no icons for the skins, and in the console it reports missing bundle files for the christmas storage boxes.

12. So does this stop crashing games after the last rust update?

13. The most recent update does indeed fix this issue, yes.

14. Dude add rights to this plugin. Thanks for the plugin it is really cool.

15. Does the plugin work for anyone after the last update?

Nevermind, it was the MagicCraft that was stopping this plugin to it's job.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
  16. elm

elm

17. Would like to add permissions to this so that only donators on my server can use it, would be great if you could add it somehow.

18. kinda dont work on new ones now

19. veri gud plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
  20. Hi Mughisi,
    Nice plugin. Was wondering if you had considered the ability to choose what items get a random skin.
    Idea being maybe to choose guns only in case people want to choose default skins for some items on their server like boxes and/or clothes.
    Thank you.