Item Skin Randomizer

Randomizes item skins on item creation

Total Downloads: 18,523 - First Release: Sep 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 6, 2018

5/5, 64 likes
  1. Could you add permissions to it, please.

2. yeah this should have a permission :p awesome plugin tho

3. Hello,

I am looking for a person who could modify [free of expense] the plugin for me. I would like to plugin only works for a group with a specific permission. Maybe someone have this plugin and can send to me it?

Plugin link: Item Skin Randomizer for Rust | Oxide

Edit:// Done.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2016
  4. can you please share it?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

itemskinrandomizer.allowed with the below attachment.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  6. thanks alot

weird error:
    [Oxide] 12:23 [Error] ItemSkinRandomizer plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 12:23 [Error] ItemSkinRandomizer.cs(25,9): error CS1002: ; expected

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I wasn't able to test it, fixing it now.

8. Now this came:
    [Oxide] 12:33 [Error] ItemSkinRandomizer plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 12:33 [Error] ItemSkinRandomizer.cs(39,47): error CS0103: The name `player' does not exist in the current context

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Derp, still waking up I guess. :p

Last edited: Nov 21, 2016
  10. Yeah worked perfectly fine ty

11. non of the skins are coming up :/

12. No longer working for me... I have a feeling MagicCraft is overlapping it but I have all the "random skin" options disabled in the configuration.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1459159455][/DOUBLEPOST]ok never mind it turns out im stupid. why was i using this even trying to get the plugins to work together when THERE WAS LITERALLY A RANDOM SKIN OPTION ON MAGIC CRAFT. ITS 3 AM AND I AM STUPID

13. Nice plugin. Thank you.
    Would it be possible to have a /skin command to enable and disable the random skin so people can make a default item if they choose?
    Thank you.

14. What time did I miss?
    The plugin is invalid in the client v1388
    I have added group permissions
    oxide.grant group player itemskinrandomizer.allowed

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you check your logs for errors? Pretty sure v1388 isn't the latest version either. ;)

16. Hi, i really like your plugin, it's really cool. Can you add a config file who allow us to disable some skin (like the christmas chest's)?

Thank's :)

17. I am using this plugin as well as a fair few others. Shirts, sleeping bags, etc all show us as random skins but large wooden boxes are always default skins. No logged errors are present. Any ideas why everything else works but not large wooden boxes?

18. Hey is this updated for all the latest skins? or is there a masterlist of skins that are already added?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure it grabs them dynamically, so it's always updated.

20. For some weird reason people can't see the skins on guns that other people are holding. You can drop the gun and pick it up and it has the skin on it and the icon; however, when looking at someone else hold it there is no skin.