Item Skin Randomizer

Randomizes item skins on item creation

Total Downloads: 18,523 - First Release: Sep 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 6, 2018

5/5, 64 likes
  1. if i understand it correctly. it will random choose one of the skins i already have unlocked?

2. does this not alter the pants it dont seem to work but for hats, shirts will work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441199752][/DOUBLEPOST]also causes eac unconnected error.

3. It picks a random skin from all the available ones, even those that are not unlocked. (screenshot below)
    The plugin has nothing to do with EAC, it only changes the skin id of the item when crafting it. And it should alter every item that has skins available (screenshot below). Do you have any other plugins doing crafting related actions?

upload_2015-9-2_15-33-14.png

4. Ohh u little haxor! |:)
    Nice plugin:)

5. Sleeping bag does not seem to work with this, I can get it to work by changing:

if (skins.Count() < 2) return;
    to
    if (skins.Count() < 1) return;

The problem is that this makes the default skins impossible to craft, is there a way to work around it?

Also is there any way that you can make it so the skin is randomized only if you craft the default item skin and if someone tries to craft something specific they already bought they can always do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
  6. This one was a quick draft and written in like 5 minutes, got a few changes in mind including that it will still be possible to get the default skin and only to randomize them when there isn't a specific skin selected.

7. Oh that would be great, thanks for the reply !

8. Mughisi updated Item Skin Randomizer with a new update entry:

9. Mughisi - you made great plugin! But where i can get all skins id ?

10. bump!!

11. I'll be adding them to the documentation soon, just have to decide on how to display them which I need to discuss with Wulf :)

12. omg.... it`s fckng AWESOME !

13. Hayhooo - Jea i use this plugin too on my server and have also to say. fuckin awesome!
    since one of the updates not even owner/admins can spawn the old/new skins. But this is even better!

but a few questions.
    1. can i somewhere see how many skins are avalible?
    2. I dont even know if they are in the game but on steam it shows me sometimes skins for weapons,
    is it possible todo it for weapons aswell?
    would be one of the best plugins then xd

14. It can only use the skins that have been approved and are available for sale, the weapon skins are currently only workshop items that aren't actually in the game.

And regarding a list with the skins, two posts above yours :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441477779,1441469030][/DOUBLEPOST]
    We now have a list with all the available skins in our docs!
    Oxide API for Rust

15. The skins are not persitance. They are back to default after a relog

16. wierd... for me they are.... :s ...

17. dude this is damn sweet : D love it

18. how do I get this to work?
    does some one have a file that I can have to get this to work?

19. wel you download the Plugin. and you have to use a default skin for it to work but the rest is random