Item Skin Randomizer

Randomizes item skins on item creation

Total Downloads: 18,523 - First Release: Sep 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 6, 2018

5/5, 64 likes
  1. Doesnt work for the new skins, big grin, and hazard

2. this doesnt work after the latest update of rust, any idea if theres gonna be an update for it?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors? We need details.

4. im not sure, i have noticed this earlier but not sure if im still getting it

Attached Files:

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd need to see the full error, that appears to be cutting off portions. Check your actual log files. I'm going to guess you're on an outdated Oxide build though where a crafting hook was bugged.

6. how can i be on an outdated oxide build if i downloaded the latest version from github?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check the oxide.version console or chat command. The latest is currently 2658 and was fixed in 2655.

8. i have 2652. do i just unistall oxide then reinstall it from github will that work?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Stop the server, overwrite the old with the new.

10. i have the latest version now

11. it doesnt give me an error or anything, just wont craft the new skins that came out, the old skins still work fine

12. I should have an update ready later today, or tomorrow at the latest.

13. cool thanks, cant wait to use it

14. Thanks Mughisi! i love this community!

15. Mughisi updated Item Skin Randomizer with a new update entry:

16. Thx for the update. This version have no permision right?

17. Nope, not planning on adding permissions to this plugin.

18. Amazing plugin, thanks :)

19. greetings found a small bug when change the items more than 3 times the skins disapear to the normal skin outfit but it works thx for this awesome Plugin greetings JangoFett

20. Do you think you could theoretically have this plugin give you the ability to choose skins that the community makes that have not been officially added? Example being, if I make multiple skins I want to use on my server, and want people to see them...could this allow me to randomize (or even choose) my own skins?