Item Skin Randomizer

Randomizes item skins on item creation

Total Downloads: 18,523 - First Release: Sep 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 6, 2018

5/5, 64 likes
  1. Hi, Rust on twitter : We've released a small client update with fixes for the LR 300 model, door peephole and large wooden box skins. You think you could update this plugin for this skins if you can, I dont know how its working :)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't have any hard-coded skins, it's all generated from what Rust has in it.

3. is it possible to add my own skin clothing ?

4. Anyone Else having trouble with this plugin now?

5. Yep! Doesn't seem to be working anymore.

6. PLS!! Add a plugin SkinChanger! Command /skin

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Direct skin selection plugins are not allowed here, this one is already in a gray area.

8. I am buying some skins and I want to craft different stuff on my server then give it to some player, there is a way to do this directly ?

9. Hello Wulf and company, In some Servers I have seen a command called "/ skinbox". Using it, a box appears in the inventory Where to drag the object and you can change skin. The son hides the mold itself Having only. Nobody knows what plug-in this ??

I leave a photo

PHOTO -> www.defconinformatica.com/rust/1/21.jpg

Attached Files:

• 21.jpg
      21.jpg
      File size:
      602.3 KB
      Views:
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not this plugin, this is the support thread for a Item Skin Randomizer. We do not support skin selection plugins here either.

11. Does this skin still work?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1476698177][/DOUBLEPOST]Plugin* lol

12. Nothing has changed that should stop it from working so it should still work.

13. I am sorry. My communication in English is not very good. I meant if you could make some pluggin to do that or if you know any. I currently use this pluggin and is perfect. I just want to find another for that purpose

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Skin selection? That isn't supported here.

15. Tomorrow i upload a video on youtube. :) dont understand how do they do it

16. Hello. I don't understand how I can remove a permission like the one Wulf gave : itemskinrandomizer.allowed
    I'd like to give this ability only to the VIPs on my server, but everyone have it by default... :/
    Can someone help?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

revoke group GROUPNAME PERMISSIONNAME
    revoke user USERNAME PERMISSIONNAME

Customize those as needed, replacing with valid group/user info and permission desired, and run them in your RCON or server console.

18. Hi can you add ResourceId? for the updater plugin! Thanks!

19. on new rust version:
    Code:
    22:05 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraftFinished' on plugin 'ItemSkinRandomizer v1.0.1' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    22:05 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ItemSkinRandomizer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. There is a minor issue with the OnItemCraftFinished hook causing the hook to error for all the plugins that use it. This is fixed in build 2655.