1. Lol i have 2 servers itemv2 and i dont have this error...
    I use ~15 plugins..

2. Sounds like you need a different host. Their hardware obviously is not suited for Hurtworld. The socket errors are most likely a direct result of your host having insufficiency hardware. Basically what they are telling you is "your server is too slow and laggy". Use Host Havoc instead. They have servers worldwide and have never done me wrong. Note it is worth paying for the "CPU Priority" option they offer when you purchase your server.

3. How can i change my rented server to ItemV2?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We don't provide itemv2 builds yet of Oxide, so it's unlikely your host would be able to.

5. well theirs a few servers itemv2 with /mods ect like tp and kits sethome ect

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, we provide source for it, just not builds yet. You'd have to compile your own build and see if your host would allow you to use that.

7. ok Host havoc allows me to switch to itemv2 but how do i compile the oxide build

or where can i find info on how to compile the itemv2 oxide build

or how soon do you think the admins will release an itemv2 build ?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you aren't compiling yourself, we'd recommend to avoid using any randomly provided builds from sites or members that aren't from Oxide as we cannot say what may have been added to them. We do not have an automatic build setup right now to handle the itemv2 branch, but I did go ahead and upload a snapshot build to our primary download location that hosts can make use of.
    Code:
    https://dl.bintray.com/oxidemod/builds/Oxide-Hurtworld-itemv2-SNAPSHOT.zip
    Keep in mind that the itemv2 branch of Hurtworld is constantly changing as it's still in active development, so builds of Oxide may not always be available for it right away. This is not a release though, and won't be until the itemv2 branch is the public branch and has replaced the itemv1 that is default on Steam.

9. Error while compiling: Kits.cs<460,120>: error CS1061: Type ´PlayerSession´ does not contain a defenition for ´Name´ and no extension method ´Name´ of type ´PlayerSession´ could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Can someone help me with this? :(

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For itemv2 branch: session.Identity.Name

Keep in mind that "session" is just what I am naming it, it could be different in the plugin you are using such as "player", "user", etc.

11. hurt.SendChatMessage(findPlayers[0], string.Format("You've received the kit {1} from {0}", session.Identity.Name, storedData.Kits[kitname].name)); Now its like this and still showing the same error

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not possible to throw the same error on the same line if you changed it properly, so can't really tell you without seeing the exact thing you are seeing.

13. Im sorry man Im not good at this, so I should replace session.Name with session.Identity.Name?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501784997][/DOUBLEPOST]Im working with Kits plugin, im trying to remake it to Itemv2, actually almost all the plugins got this error

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, every instance.

15. Look, when it was session.Name gave me this error
    1.png
    Then i changed to session.Identity.Name and show this
    2.png

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Different line numbers (460 and 459), you haven't changed all instances.

17. I think I did, when i type at search "session.name" its saying can't find the text.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's saying you missed some. ;)

You may be searching with case-sensitivity.

19. How is this possible? I swear i cant find more session.name

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

session.Name perhaps instead of session.name? It's only possible if it's there still. You can see the lines it is on from the error messages.