1. Its saying line 459 and at that line i got this:

hurt.SendChatMessage(findPlayers[0], string.Format("You've received the kit {1} from {0}", session.Identity.Name, storedData.Kits[kitname].name));

What is wrong here?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks fine there, check the line above it too.

3. Please check the screenshot if you can, Im sorry if im annoying you I just want to put it working on my server to drag some people, because people is asking money for it and i can't pay it right now. dsadsadsadad.png

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

findPlayers[0].Name would have to be changed to findPlayers[0].Identity.Name.

5. Now i got this error right here

error.png

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's something I don't know off hand, so you may have to dig around to see.

7. Ok thank you for your time man :)

8. Update coming soon. Will be update for branch itemv2 or i must alone edit?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll push an update for it when I see it hit.

10. They will add new map. When i start server will be this map or i must add name map in startup command?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No idea, that isn't Oxide-related.

12. Thanks! One guy helped me with plugin Kits and he is working but instead ID he changed to uuID(GUID). He said "Itemid don't exist and names got changed" For example instead id "144" - "81439636824d2ff43b0c22edd729c5f5", but i think it's still working

13. i have a working build of oxide i can send you for a working kits itemv2 script

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's nothing to change in Oxide for plugins, so I'm not sure what you're referring to. All changes made are from Hurtworld changes.

15. ya thats what i meant sorry i have a working oxide build some universal mods but i want to update the existing kits script to pick up in itemv2 is their a certain section of code im suppose to be looking in ?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We already provided a working build of Oxide for the itemv2 branch, and we do not allow third-party builds here.

PlayerSession.Name => PlayerSession.Identity.Name

There's a start. ;)

17. ........I was told no oxide builds would be made untill its released but that i guess saves me time.. but does not explain why the kits wont work then i know they dont so 2 questions where could i find your itemv2 oxide link and after that would i have to update the script or will it just work ?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They aren't released, I just put up a manual snapshot build (which you quoted in your previous posts). They may not always be up-to-date as I'm not going to sit around at all hours and post a new build for every little change the Hurtworld dev make for the itemv2 branch. ;)
    It's a development branch, not a release branch.

There won't be an actual release until the itemv2 branch is actually released as the main branch to replace the itemv1 stuff.

19. and im trying to figure out how or where to begin tinkering with the kit.cs script to make it work with any newer verison of oxide whether it be for today or future like someone stated changing the ID to uuID direction .finger .point .guide me

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not possible to future-proof it without a universal API (Covalence) fully wrapping all of Hurtworld yet.
    Hurtworld will make changes, it will break plugins. I gave you start on how to fix Kits though.