1. Thanks lol
    that one line was the most info i got in 4 days

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you're going to fix plugins for yourself, I'd recommend getting familiar with tools such as JustDecompile so that you can find replacements when changed.

3. So how is working UUID instead ID?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not at all familiar with that, so that's something you'd need to research in the DLLs.

5. Was updated, will be great if u update oxide :p

Are you working on itemv2 build or i must alone edit?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I've got it done, just testing.

7. Long will be tests?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Had to resolve an issue with the default map. If anyone else has an issue, make sure to set the map manually to the new one.

9. New map may not like players, because is controversial. Better is add to startup command "mangatang;"

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Mhmm, but right now it will error if you don't specify a map, so added it to the default startup example scripts.

Build is up now too by the way.

11. Release i don't see update. Last update 5 hours ago.
    Release
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501885100][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, i find.... Other link, thank you! So with this map, if i add only for startup command will be ok?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, the examples show it too.

13. Hello guys, can you please help me to convert Kits/Roll/Teleportation into Itemv2 version, atleast one of these, please guys i really need this plugins at my server :/

14. yep me2 i host via Host Havoc but oxide didnt release a Update for ItemV2 Branch so it is not possible to get it in my host..

@Wulf
    U Gonna release a ItemV2 Experimental Oxide Branch ?
    I will thank you so much if u do that.
    then u are my hero :)

Can someone help me ?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2017
  15. Code:
    Creating new identity for steamid 76561198164514269
    Send buffer is full, if you see this too often it might be a sign that you need to increase the send buffer size: Operation on non-blocking socket would block
    Send buffer is full, if you see this too often it might be a sign that you need to increase the send buffer size: Operation on non-blocking socket would block
    Send buffer is full, if you see this too often it might be a sign that you need to increase the send buffer size: Operation on non-blocking socket would blockSend buffer is full, if you see this too often it might be a sign that you need to increase the send buffer size: Operation on non-blocking socket would block
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    Send buffer is full, if you see this too often it might be a sign that you need to increase the send buffer size: Operation on non-blocking socket would blockSend buffer is full, if you see this too often it might be a sign that you need to increase the send buffer size: Operation on non-blocking socket would block
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/a
    rtifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    I still have such spam in the console. Anyone can help ?

Autoexec:
    sendbuffersize 65000000
    targetfps 120
    loadbalancerframebudget 1000

16. this means that you doesn't have enough ram on your pc or server/host to slove this upgrade your ram aka momery
    this i'll slove your issue perhaps it won't lagging anyplayers but I do understand that its enoying you while watching the console
    I know this because I had the same issue i had 8gb rams into my pc and i upgraded it to 16gb and now all my issues about senddind shits are over

17. told you lol shouldent have tried to sell me your shit after me helping you stay in the dark where you belong

18. How to compile plugin .cs to .dll for itemv2?