1. Hurtworld just downloaded a 480mb update for me, however it seems to have nothing to do with version 1..... as i have not had to update my server. Any further info on this update?

2. They just added the experimental version ;) it wasnt a update for the normal HW version.

4. lol that purple stuff xD Do you have the ID for SteamCMD would be interesting to play around with it on a local server.

5. Hurtworld, as of the 2016/01/09, added their experimental itemsv2 version to the main branch. Would it be possible to have a "Main" branch and also an "Experimental" branch, to reflect the changes that they made and to also allow modders and scripters to start working on the most recent version of the game?
    Thank you!

6. i use Hurtworld Dedicated server in steam tools. (beta - itemv2)

7. I'm talking about having an oxide update here, not about installing the experimental branch on a server. I don't know why wulf merge my post here.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We had updated for it originally, but the developers stated that it'll be a bit unstable for awhile.

Because it's related to the itemv2 branch on the Oxide forums. ;)

9. It will be unstable (the items, not the game) :)
    But I wanted to have a head start on the new item system and start to make an hurtworld specific api for doing certain things like getting components from the scene among other stuff.
    So you don't plan on releasing an update for that new version?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Last time I tried I couldn't even get the vanilla server to start on itemv2, but we wouldn't be able to release snapshots for it as it isn't a release version and would overwrite the release version that is for the public branch.

11. That would be very nice then we devs can start making some ItemV2 plugins but i have a specific question for you @Wulf is there any way we can get into the game-code?

12. I can't even get the menu buttons to respond in v2 but I have absolutely zero interest in deathmatch anyway

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd get into the game code the same way you got into it before.

14. If i try to start the beta - itemv2 with the Tool the server dont start

15. mb I record video?

16. Would be nice if you could make a video how to setup a Itemv2 server

17. wait 10 minutes
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484264690][/DOUBLEPOST]

18. Thanks man :)