1. how to create item v2 map nullius?

2. I don't think it's finished yet nor available to edit/play on

3. Hello

Can you add Oxide for Server Hurtworld-Itemv2 ?
    I download last version Oxide but doesnt work for ItemV2.

Regards

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We do not support versions of games that are not released yet.

5. it wasnt an update for the normal HW version. Remember the last time i checked, i couldn't get the vanilla server to start on itemv2 :(

spanish english dictionary

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2017
  6. How to start a server on ItemV2?

7. You have to download a server from steamcmd by command app_update 405100 -beta itemv2 validate
    When I started server this is what was in gamelog, maybe if you find solution for it server would run :)

he referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'TrapPoison') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1743)

Map doesn't exist at path C:/Users/uzer/Downloads/steamcmd (1)/steamapps/common/Hurtworld Dedicated Server/Hurtworld_Data/../shared_bundles/maps/diemensland.win64.map

8. You have to copy the diemensland.win64.map out of your gamefolder to the server folder and then it should run :)

9. Hello, I do not understand, I made a server that works in normal but that does not work in V2 "couldnt connect older version" I did the update with the steamcmd "app_update 405100 -beta itemv2 validate" (the uppdate Is ok) but does not work when I run the game in v2

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For your client to connect, you'd need to set it to the itemv2 beta under Properties for the game.

11. It doesnt work man
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496648772][/DOUBLEPOST]it says: Cant connect version older.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496648800][/DOUBLEPOST]can you help me?

12. me to...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496663785][/DOUBLEPOST]i have actived " devtest dev only test branch "
    There is not something to do on the server?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Actually, I think the client update is under the "experimental" folder under your client install location. The itemv2 branch is only for the server.

14. yes i have doc " experimental " I have to move this file somewhere?

15. I have to put this folder in my server folder?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, that's simply the client for the itemv2 branch.

17. no ? Then how to put my server in V2? : /

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

By using the -beta itemv2 parameter with SteamCMD.

19. Yes I did "app_update 405100 -beta itemv2 validate" (update is ok) but when I run the game in V2 it says "couldnt connect older version" why?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you run the client from the experimental folder? If not, you're using the old client.