1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it depends on the changes.

2. Can Anyone PM me and Help me edit the Branch for Oxide to work Here the reason Im not working on a test im working on a server Made for Item V2 when its released.
    I am working on it with Noviets.
    He is Offline and im working on the Oxide now that He has updated the mod I need thanks.

(provable /Im on his friend list/ He recently Updated the Plugin/ He recently updated Commented to the Weapons crate mod he done which was trigged by me. he fixed today i informed him so lootchest and modded chests should work again

3. Read previous posts, you have to learn MSIL or wait for an update ;)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I just pushed the update for the itemv2 branch. The only changes were made to the Assembly-CSharp.dll. If you don't already have an itemv2 build of Oxide, you'd need to compile it.

5. Challenge Accepted Will give me Something to learn from Going to College in August to Start my way of becoming a Dev. Why not Start Early While Im doing Nothing

6. Much thanks! Where does the "global::", "result = " come from? :O How did you add that? The msil and code are uneditable, so it's made with the hook settings tab?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know what you're referring to.

8. SHUt your play!

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That was automatic, not something I changed.

10. Soooo I was modifing broken dll, weird. Loaded .opj with path to unmodified files from game update and voila, there was broken code inside xD
    But nvm, thank you for your time and patience :D

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Doesn't appear to be related to those plugins, appears to be a networking issue between your server and client.

12. Nie można wejść na serwer, pomimo, że inni grają.
    Za 1 razem "Wyrzucony z serwera
    Active session with same steamid"
    2 razem "Connect to IP...." i restart hurta i to samo :/
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500141939][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh i said in Polish :DD

I can't join to server, but other players can play.
    1 time "Ejected from the server
    Active session with same steamid"
    2 time "Connect to IP..." and restart hurtworld and the same.. :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500142430][/DOUBLEPOST]Wklej.to - po prostu wklej to! - paste: qdBuK

13. okey, i repaired latest problem. I have one more...
    When 60/80 players on the server sometimes pop "Server is full". Hosting told me it's problem from oxide or game.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The game sets a limit of 60 players max. If you are patching yourself, it sounds like you are not applying the patch correctly for maxplayers.

15. when 53/60 players online. No only me have same problem ;x

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't control any of that.

17. @Wulf How can i add kits to my serwer itemv2?

18. You must rewrite plugin ;)

19. Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Console: Kits.cs(57,35): error CS1540: Cannot access protected member `Inventory.Items' via a qualifier of type `PlayerInventory'. The qualifier must be of type `Oxide.Plugins.Kits' or derived from it
    /clients/Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Kits.cs(57,35): error CS0122: `Inventory.Items.get' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    Kits.cs(58,35): error CS1540: Cannot access protected member `Inventory.Items' via a qualifier of type `PlayerInventory'. The qualifier must be of type `Oxide.Plugins.Kits' or derived from it
    Kits.cs(58,35): error CS0122: `Inventory.Items.get' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    Kits.cs(58,44): error CS1061: Type `ItemObject' does not contain a definition for `Item' and no extension method `Item' of type `ItemObject' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Kits.cs(59,93): error CS1540: Cannot access protected member `Inventory.Items' via a qualifier of type `PlayerInventory'. The qualifier must be of type `Oxide.Plugins.Kits' or derived from it
    Kits.cs(59,93): error CS0122: `Inventory.Items.get' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    Kits.cs(60,31): error CS1540: Cannot access protected member `Inventory.Items' via a qualifier of type `PlayerInventory'. The qualifier must be of type `Oxide.Plugins.Kits' or derived from it
    Kits.cs(60,31): error CS0122: `Inventory.Items.get' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    Kits.cs(77,38): error CS1540: Cannot access protected member `Inventory.Items' via a qualifier of type `PlayerInventory'. The qualifier must be of type `Oxide.Plugins.Kits' or derived from it
    Kits.cs(77,38): error CS0122: `Inventory.Items.get' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    Kits.cs(78,27): error CS1061: Type `ItemObject' does not contain a definition for `Item' and no extension method `Item' of type `ItemObject' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Kits.cs(81,35): error CS1061: Type `ItemObject' does not contain a definition for `Item' and no extension method `Item' of type `ItemObject' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Kits.cs(134,31): error CS1540: Cannot access protected member `Inventory.Items' via a qualifier of type `PlayerInventory'. The qualifier must be of type `Oxide.Plugins.Kits' or derived from it
    Kits.cs(134,31): error CS0122: `Inventory.Items.get' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    Kits.cs(137,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ItemInstance' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Kits.cs(138,31): error CS1540: Cannot access protected member `Inventory.Items' via a qualifier of type `PlayerInventory'. The qualifier must be of type `Oxide.Plugins.Kits' or derived from it
    Kits.cs(138,31): error CS0122: `Inventory.Items.get' is inaccessible due to its protection level
    Kits.cs(143,33): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `GlobalItemManager.GiveItem(ItemGeneratorAsset, int, Inventory)' has some invalid arguments
    Kits.cs(143,50): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `uLink.NetworkPlayer' expression to type `ItemGeneratorAsset'

Anyone have idea how repair it :(