1. I have problem with kits because i have Oxide.ext.kits.dll but it's don't work i throw it to hurtworld_data/managed but it's don't work i need help fast please guys

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins are not extensions, where are you getting/making that? All current plugins are .cs and are installed under oxide/plugins.

3. @Wulf For itemv2 guy @onStyle Say me if that must by .dll and place at hurtworld_data/managed

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, plugins are not .dll files. I'm not sure where you got Oxide.Ext.Kits.dll, but that doesn't exist on our site. All plugins on our site are installed under oxide/plugins and are in .cs, .lua, or .py format.

5. Yep, russians are creating extensions to not release the source code ;)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We do not support those here, sorry.

7. @Wulf Okey i repair it @Spyrek
    Can you give me plugin teleportation for itemv2 please
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500406766][/DOUBLEPOST]Dude i have one more question how to add if player do kill he will get automatic items? bow itp

8. Not fixed yet.

9. LootTreeNode

How to change this ?

10. how too make plugin for oxide v2?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A plugin for the itemv2 branch is the same as the main branch, there are just some changes that some plugins have to make to be updated for it. All universal plugins should be working fine.

12. Yes some changes becouse where xD can u help me for this?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500471185][/DOUBLEPOST]Can somone help pw?

13. I was talking with "Tom" with this error:
    Code:
    37010.973 (07/18/2017 15:18:51): Could not send packet to EndPoint (IP): System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Access denied
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo_nochecks (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags, System.Net.EndPoint remote_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.SendTo (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags flags, System.Net.EndPoint remote_end) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at uLink.NetworkSocket+UDPIPv4Only.SendPacket (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, NetworkEndPoint targetEndPoint) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Class52.method_33 (System.Byte[] byte_1, Int32 int_0, NetworkEndPoint networkEndPoint_1, .Class51 class51_0) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Tom: its a very strange error, we have never seen it before

He told me i should turn off Oxide and check gamelog after. 1 hour server works with anyone error.
    Think u it's problem from plugin russian: Oxide.Ext.AdminTools.dll and Oxide.Ext.Kits.dll ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are not supported here. If you can reproduce the issue without any special third-party extensions, let us know.

15. I would ask for some information what was changed in ItemV2 in Assembly-CSharp.
    Or how to quickly find these changes in the Assembly-CSharp.

16. Nevermind, one guy will help me rewrite in .cs :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500557293][/DOUBLEPOST][SERVER v1.0.20] Console: Ranking.cs(58,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.Ranking.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword

Code:
            void LoadDefaultMessages()
            {
                var messages = new Dictionary<string, string>
                {
    Jakieś podpowiedzi co powinienem zmienić ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500557983][/DOUBLEPOST]Again i said in Polish... Anyone know what I should to change?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a warning, not an error, and isn't an actual issue.

18. Yep, i know. I changed method LoadDeafultMessages() to loadcfg() and now:
    Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.20] Console: DXTop.cs(45,33): error CS0115: `Oxide.Plugins.DXTop.loadcfg()' is marked as an override but no suitable method found to override

Did developers change the location of player, EntityStats/Sources/Burning(Hyperthermia)(Hypothermia) and animals?
    I think that warning makes plugin useless.

19. Developers change EntityStats. Decompile Assembley and find changes :)