GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,450 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. you have to find them yourselves
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441712046][/DOUBLEPOST]most / all of them can be found here: Rust Wiki

2. Add the execution of arbitrary commands for the money, this will make the plug-boundless)

3. Hi @Reneb , İ wanna this plugin but dont wanna create NPC. Players type /shop and open the shop window purchase. İt's possible this plugin ?

And i dont wanna sell system. İ wanna buy bp or item. Example;

"Assault Rifle"

"buy" "4000"
    "buy_bp" "8000"

İt's possible ?

non npc problem solved. Have a new problem for economy plugin. İ added this plugin after /balance plugin broken.

i am try to /balance , get a message "Your balance : nill" and i try to buy something get "you dont have coins" message.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
  4. It's not this plugin That breaks economy... Anyway look inside the economy post, i've uploaded a fix for this bug (start with the last pages)

5. Solved thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441842635,1441818807][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi @Reneb , i have already bp added problem. i am try like "assault rifle bp" but not coming shoplist.

I thought about it. İtem name of the instead , İtem ID would is better ?

Example:

"Time Explosive Charge": {
    "buy": "5000",
    "img": "http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150424065824",
    "item": "time explosive charge" <== GET HERE İTEM ID
    },

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
  6. No reason for the bp not to work.
    And ofc i wont put the itemid ... No one Will ever understand how to configure the plugin ...

7. İ think too easy with İtem İD system configuration. And i ask one question; My server have 24 plugin loaded and i have ping problem plugins loaded after coming. İt's possible ? and how can i understand which plugin make a ping ?

8. oxide.unload *
    then do
    oxide.load XXX
    1 by 1 to see what plugin causes your performance to go down.

9. Fixed it

10. İ found a problem. Anyone DDOS attacking my server. İ need a ignored this. Any plugin have in the oxide ?

11. read about anti DDOS on google.
    It's not something that can be done with a plugin.

12. The input/shop don't respond,
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441899901][/DOUBLEPOST]failed to call hook cmd shop on GUIShop V1.0.5 overflow exception value is greater than int 32 max value or less than int32. mialue

13. explain more i didn't understand at all.
    And most likely you didn't configure well your shops.
    Read the overview, read the posts on the forum to see how to configure it
    and make sure you have a valid shop config file with JSONLint - The JSON Validator.

14. What the error says is that you have something where the minimum is higher then the maximum.

15. when i logged in today it was not working anymore
    so i added it again but it just says
    unknown command shop
    how do i fix it ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  16. I want to add a product by 0.001 coins, after I've put an item in 0.001 coins I could buy but nothing happens. how can I fix it? and so from the player's balance was written off a specific number of money.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441977834][/DOUBLEPOST]or how to set the number when you press 1 piece gave out 1000?

17. I had the same issue and I made corrections
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441978727][/DOUBLEPOST]And I have the same question how to make it work with fractional numbers?

Attached Files:

18. if I could understand what you corrected in the plugin, I need clicking 1 gave out 1000 stone!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441980332][/DOUBLEPOST][Цитата="Гагарина, должность: 127913, член: 62274"]у меня была та же проблема и я сделал поправки
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441978727][/DOUBLEPOST]и у меня тот же вопрос Как заставить его работать с дробными числами?[/Цитата]
    Гагарин) мля помоги настроить?)

19. my English is not perfect and I have not understood you correctly)
    In moam version I have added the button "1000".
    But if you want to by pressing the "1" was given "1000", in line ""command"":""shop.buy {currentshop} {buyitem} 1"", correct the line number 1 to 1000.
    Now there is no possibility to check, but I think this will work. You can also fix and other numbers.

[DOUBLEPOST=1441981243][/DOUBLEPOST]Мои глаза меня не подводят?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441981309][/DOUBLEPOST]В строке ""command"":""shop.buy {currentshop} {buyitem} 1"" поменяй 1 на 1000.