GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,450 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

GUI Shop - GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Read more about this resource...

2. No mouse in side command /shop

3. Reneb updated GUI Shop with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1440861813][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You need to keep the inventory up
    so if you don't have a mouse then you have to press TAB to popup the inventory

4. No mouse in GUI

Make it open your inventory before the GUI is shown?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
  5. Be good if we could input our own variables instead of relying on economics, a lot of servers have their own systems I would think. Looks great!

6. you can't, that's why on oxide we just make 1 plugin of each type, so we don't need to make it compatible with 10 different plugins that do the same thing

7. Reneb updated GUI Shop with a new update entry:

8. But even if the idea is the same, the way it's coded will never be the same depending on person. It could be completely different depending on the programmer. That's pretty lame I guess, but if that's the way it is. Still new here.

9. yes exactly, completely different depending on the programmer!
    that's why only 1 plugin is enough, no need for more.
    If people want stuff added to it they can request it / add it themselves and post it on the forum ^^
    but remaking same plugins to do the same things with 1 extra is just making other plugin devs a nightmare to make all plugins compatible with each other ;)

10. Could you guys please. talk about something that is important. all you Technical Nerds know soo much all you talk is Bullshit How this can be better and blah blah.... I Always Come to this Chat to see if anyone posted something useful like... how do you use this Plugin, is this Plugin Configuration or In-game Command. How do you Place Item's inside a Store... Can you please upload a Vidoe.. you know a Video Helps 100x more then this Verbal Crap??? I watched 3 Video's on Some Mods and I refused to bother anyone on here due to the how it All Answered all my Questions!. Soo please stick to the Subject line. now. this Plugin Is Great i been thinking yesterday how they should have 1 store that sells this certain Stuff and other store this certain Stuff... like Fruit store, Ammunition store, Gun shop, and Of course a K-mart that sells little bit of each.

Geez you guys. if you wanna Debate then take a Debating Class in College or something. ---- but yes Please do Answer my Questions. I'm such a noob towards all this. Because if you Do Manage to Answer all my Question.. then there will be others who seeks the same Answer and you Can Avoid Responding to 100+ Players.. Just like me.

11. I don't see how making it so that the money inputs that are dynamic would make it overly complicated, surely you can just have it set to default economics and then if people want to modify it more? I love this idea, just very limited. It's cool either way, I'll just integrate my own into it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440874577][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nobody will help you if that's the way you talk to people, this plugin is easy to setup if you actually read what OP has posted.

12. you can integrate inside it, there is no problem with it ;)
    should be pretty easy as only couple lines would need to be edited:
    the one where you deposit, withdraw money and where you get how much money you have.

13. Great plugin btw, gui's melt my brain so this is awesome

14. lol, i expected this message to come from you. It's not only for me. And Yes Takes time to figure it Out while Reading the OP. But i'm just saying.. if you wanna Argue then send him a Private message. Unless I'm in a Wrong Questions/Support Chat Site. -_- I guess it's Still Soon Since this Plugin Had Been posted today. So i will check in Couple of days Maybe Someone Have something "USEFUL" to Ask the Developers And have aa Nice VISUAL Feedback.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440875929][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well good Afternoon, as you were saying lol... I installed the Mod. And when I typed /shop it only had 1 item to buy Which was Build Kit. (even thru i had that kit which was in Different Words typed. I then Checked the JSON File. I scrolled to Build Kit. so I was thinking.. well if it has Build kit on it and it seems to show up in the chat command.. maybe i can add an Apple with it as well. and Perhaps it Will show Apples to??? lol... (Din't get to restart the server) but does it work something like that??

"chat": {
    "buy": [
    "Build Kit"
    "Apple"

15. This is a forum. For discussion, nobody was arguing. You don't understand the mentality of programmers it would seem.

16. you didnt send your full json

17. going to download the new version and see if tab/mouse is fixed

I have to agree with @Leventier this plugin could use a bit more info with examples. I made changes to the json file and they are not working. you would think a developer who has been coding since 1978 and works with a half dozen language schemas could figure this out :)

Concept is cool, Rust is not making it easy - I get that. I want to see an example of how to setup a few items and make the NPCs be the interface. everyone knows (and I know because 15 years at Microsoft and I currently run a 160 person development shop) Developers suck at documentation, usability and interfacing with customers.

18. To be Honest, I'm level -1 Coder/Genius. One of my Friends Brought it up to me "hey let's have a Rust server so we don't have to deal with other Player Servers and Lose soo much time" In my mind i was thinking. Heck ya. Easy Setup by Paying a Server Provider, with 1 easy click in the Server Provider to Add cool Mods whatever we want when ever we want. yaaa this is gonna be awesome and soo easy!. so we bought a server. gameservers and they only had 3 stuff to install (i watched a video for minecraft and it had omfg...) so i was like mmm 3 mods ehh?? who knows maybe one of those comes with 100 mods installed in them. Next thin leads to Another. it only had oxide 2, server update, and RustIO Mod -_- which was easiest to install From this Website... After Looking and Finding out what javaScript was and What all those Codes and names and hash Tags and coma's And all them good stuff do. my first day was a Hell. I Felt like crying... until i made more Research that Coding isn't a Game. it's a Freaking Profession that people go to school/College for. and my mind Blew. And i said Shit!!! I need to learn all this good stuff in less then a month. So i Sat every Single Day. For 2 Weeks (still at it) Learning and Looking at comments. At first Comments Were useless Cuz of couple of nerds who just talk shit to each other about the cool plugin back and forth... but then i realize people actually post Stuff about plugins so as of today my mind still goes Crazy and I tested over 60 Mods just to get used to it. I know I'm the Crazy/ insane. what did i sign my self up to... now things are getting little Clear. Because i used to Configure the files. When they said "Configuration: YES" I though you had to go to the file and know Configure it to make it do stuff towards your Advantage, Long Story ^ Short... Video are the number 1 thin out there that Kept me going. but As i keep watching and people stop posting. there are only video's Are left to watch that are for LEGACY MODE. and the concept is the same but Different. so i can't really use it. like in here it's /shop well in legacy it could be /store, /Market or whatever. so you can't really follow that unless they talk about the Configuration File Script. ------------------ I love you guys, you make it awesome for Rust. Soo many cool Plugins. I'm Sooo God Dam New to this. If Only you guys Could actually Put some time and message to everyone like you guys Do for Coding then things would be very easy unless you want interaction and this is the best way you can come up with :D

Example: i see in codes you guys Put: Buy this item by clicking this and that
    then you would get this and that for clicking this
    if then you make a mistake you can click here and it will configure to that
    If After you are satisfied then message will apear "thank you for your Purchase"

Would be great ^ if you can Able to Post Example:

Those who are having trouble Figuring this out this certain Problem it's Because you need to do this step with that,
    And After you manage to do that they will ask you to Finish up with etc..
    If then it works you can also add it to NPC and to do that all you have to do is this and that...

So please don't ask About this and that because i Just Explained that....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would understand if you wanna Reply to your Fans on the Problems... but it's usually kinda Ironic and unjustified... maybe the Fan would understand what you mean but others who has the same problem are too confused to Able to resolve for them self.

I swear to god!!! Once i Find out how to do all this good Stuff!!!! I'm gonna Spam the Crap out of chat so that Future Generation who are retarded like me. Would Figure this Good none sense out in second!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  19. Firstly you shouldnt be Typing Like This Because I Feel Like It. You need to type starting with a capital and less Typing Like This. You need to think of this logically then you will not have to type so much on here. If you feel you still need assistance then message me and ill sort you out.

20. I'm sorta Starting to get this. Anyone Please do Turn me to the other side If i'm way off :D (din't test this but after this message I will, I'm Hoping someone can turn me around before i mess up the configuration File due to not have Clear Explanation <3 thank you Everyone)

So the first step Says... Shop - Shop Categories... which that name is in Configuration file so that Means... Also that it's Global Shop i'm guessing by pressing /shop = Global Because to have Items that NPC is selling you will actually need to Talk to the NPC. so you place any item you want GLobal For players to use... i'm guessing the "CODE TEXT" is what you can Copy and paste in the confugiration file so that you can Able to add more items then what's on the list or you can Also Change the Item name exaple: if there is Apple in Config file you can Change the name and Picture URL...
    Now for the NPC's... I'm guessing you Also need to have A Zone_manager. because (HOTEL has a Video good to watch it uses Zone_Manage to Set to the hotel) all you do is make a Zone by /zone_add then Radius - /zone Radius. then you will need to Add NPC which needs to be linked to the Zone and you can Also Name the Zone /zone name MARKET or SHOP or Grocery .... then /NPC_list will give you an ID which you link that ID to Zone Manager (which Explains at HOTEL Video when you see them Add NPC) i forgot the Command.. which after this i'm gonna go look at the Video again. but what i don't get is will the shop be open thru NPC or In the air by just hitting the Zone? or am i thinking way too hard...
    mmmm... you think there is a way i can have Personal Chat with someone to help me out with this??? I be happy to Freaking donate to have my Answers Answered :D so if anyone wishes to help me out Even if it Cost me. Plzz do I want to save time. my Daily Days are just sleep, Code, Work, Sleep Code Work for 2 weeks. it's crazy!!. so please if there is anyone that can help me out by talking in Chat that would be awesome.