GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,450 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. Hey :) Can u please upadate it that we can see more than seven Items and i can not change the pages why? And where can i change the buy size from 100 in 1k or 10k? Can anyone tell me where and how :)

2. @viga unreal Unsure what you mean but you can change the display order in the config file by change the order they appear.

You can change the buy & sell size by the following:

As an example here I am going change buy and sell from 100 to 1000. Open GUIShop.cs (the plugin not the config file) in your favorite text editor eg: Notepad++, Sublime text but notepad will work fine.

Firstly find line 462 - If you cannot find the lines do a search ctrl-f
    Code:
    ""text"":""100"",
    Change this to
    Code:
    ""text"":""1k"",
    Now find line 585
    Code:
    ""text"":""100"",
    We gonna change this to:
    Code:
    ""text"":""1k"",
    Next find line 479
    Code:
    ""command"":""shop.buy {currentshop} {buyitem} 100"",
    We're going change this value to 1000
    Code:
    ""command"":""shop.buy {currentshop} {buyitem} 1000"",
    Lastly find line 602
    Code:
    ""command"":""shop.sell {currentshop} {sellitem} 100"",
    Going change this to
    Code:
    ""command"":""shop.sell {currentshop} {sellitem} 1000"",
    Save, upload and overwrite your existing GUIShop.cs in your plugin folder and reload the plugin if necessary.

Hope this helps.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441212018][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is my file but not tested it.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
  3. Reneb updated GUI Shop with a new update entry:

4. Great update, thank you <3

5. ohhhh Snap :D Thanks to all you guys help. I Dedicated to Save the new Freshly Ignorant Folks who is having Terrible Time Configuring this File.
    you May use my File for Faster Editing in your way of Concept.

Special Thanks to: Alistair, Danish Noobie And Huge Thanks to Reneb. if it Wasn't for him I would never had this Beautiful Opportunity to waste 8 hours of my life to Spoil the New Comers who have no Clue on what to do.
    How to use the file.
    1. Download it
    2. Open it to your Sublime Text or Whatever you use
    3. Copy from top to bottom All of it and then Paste it to GUIShop.JSON ---------- or you may able to just use this File Directly After placing GUIShop.Lua/cs into the Plugin ... maybe...
    4. Save it, then Config it into your Server.
    5. press F1 Type oxide.reload GUIShop
    6. Type In-Game Chat /shop

you can Always Change it to your Benefit. this is those who at this moment don't have over 8 hours to Make this. And they want shit NOWWW! :D hahaha.

(only 1 more thin i need for that Shop is the Cursor... it keeps Bouncing back to the middle after purchase/ Sell or Scroll... I would love to work on that part if it's possible.)

(Ps = Personal saying lol, Items Names Are Silly and Are not meant to Take Upon Aggression, If Dislike. then Change them Manually. make Sure the names Match the Buy/Sell for the Item in Shop to appear. Notice: it's Not all the items. but the ones I skipped are usually Soo easy to Obtain i don't think people would waste there hard working money to buy them. Notice: i din't List Any Resources Due to... people Can Massively Buy and Make the items and sell back to the shop at Ridicules Price. which the System is gonna be Very Messed up and you will have players Millionaires In less then <.< lol 10mins... XD Reason for shops is another security level needs to Breach the C4's Explosives and Rockets to Raid (if Item is Banned to Craft in the server).... Notice: there is no Buy in certain Items. (Ammunition) this will Force Players to make there own Ammunition and sell them to the Shop to buy whatever they want. Also keeps the System Balance... those Who Raid will wanna sell the items they Stole. which Keeps your Server less Over Populated in Shit. (this does not Apply to OP Servers Where you spawn with Millions of Crazy Loot.) NOTICE: this Shop System is Irrelevant for OP Server!!!!!!!!!!!! it will Fuck the System Sooo hard up ur!!! hahaha :D ok i'm done....

Attached Files:

6. Thanks @Leventier, going use some of that, saves me looking them up :p Some of them names made me crack up.

Reneb just updated so it no longer resets position when buying/selling.

7. well look at that :) looks like i'm Complete After all... how much time did Reneb Saved me there? hehe

8. Hey reneb now i have the Problem that i dont become Money when i sell anything :/ Is that a problem from the update? or must i restart the server?

Attached Files:

9. lol maybe it's Because you have Billions and Billlions of Dollars that you don't seem to Notice any money Adding or missing Due to the Lower Price buy/sell :D it works 100% awesome for me. but yes. type oxide.reload GUIShop

10. It seems only to be related the the 1000 times sell option? Same issue here.

Edit now it working, strange.

Ignore me

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2015
  11. works fine i tested it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441217603][/DOUBLEPOST]most likely you have an error in the economics plugin, you don't have any errors in the console?

12. Tested 1,000 it works fine with buy/sell (ya i know i'm rich) but i can't test 10,000 because i don't have shop item with that capacity... oh wait 10,000 that was my edit :p Nvm.... 1,000 works just wonderful type oxide.reload GUIShop sometimes it get's stuck or i know why.... when you buy items and you can't stack that much dew to when you click buy 1000 apples and your Stack Capacity is 10x. .... and let's say there is 10 slots available in ur Inventory... it will Fill 10x10 ... but won't drop the other 900 apples.. so therefor lol... when you try selling 1,000 Apples it Won't let you.... unless the Shop Keeper is cheating you. hahaha. you Sure out did something.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441225850,1441218412][/DOUBLEPOST]

ok ya ur right.. it's not you it's something there.. my Owner Tested to sell items and items were gone but he din't get his money :D so ya... for me it works like If i pushed a button and it responded to me.. but for him now. i will ask if any of my other players having that trouble.

13. Ok I have found the issue.

Code:
    [Oxide] 9:49 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin '00-Economics v1.6.1'
    File: 00-Economics.lua Line: 35 attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Older players have "nil" coins instead of 0 coins. New players are spawning with the set 100coins.

14. this is a problem from economics not this plugin

15. Apologies though you were the developer of that plugin as well.

16. nop ^^

17. Geezes!!! Economy get ur Shit together (good things coming from this MOD. you guys did something with ur Awesome minds, All i did was oxide.reload GUIShop and boom everyone is fine, ACCEPT 1 thin o_o jking but no... how come it says....

jacket.PNG
    SHOP.PNG Config FIle.PNG

18. don't look in the website for the names of the items, most of the time they are right but some items aren't.
    Look for the names in F1 => item list

19. :) Make More video! i don't know do Random Shit!!! I learn Alot more watching then Figuring things out... oh yaaa that's right :D do a Video on how to "FINDER" Find C4's on EVEY Storage Container/Player rofl rofl XD hi.

20. Man you are awsome!!! Guys is there any possibility to add here tabs like in GUIHelp (GUI Help for Rust Experimental | Oxide). It would be very useful to organize shop by categories (weapon, attire, medical, tools and etc). Thank you all!

One of the best plugins ever!