GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,450 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. I KNOW RIGHT!!!! what a Coincidence... I been looking into GUI help. Something help (where you can Customize what you wanna Write in each tab and such) .... that's my next project haha once i figure it out (which will take time, like legit time) then i would love to help you and everyone out.

Off Topic: was there like a Server wipe or something today?
    Updates
    this stupid thin said it was yesterday at 11:59pm .... I came online at 8:00am thinking I need to server wipe... Any Clue if they have updated...

2. yes a update and wipe

3. does the shop only contain the items sold to it or is it virtually limitless like other shop plugins?

4. limitless

5. I am unable to edit/delete the config file after I loaded the plugin.
    I keeps telling me critical file transfer error.
    It also says that some other plugin is using the file.
    I already tried disabling the economy plugin + config and the GUIShop plugin.

Final edit: Fixed

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
  6. i have a little bit of a problem with prices itself.... all works fine... but i dont find the right balance between the prices...
    i have set now 4 npcs
    1 that sells at safezone normal stuff.
    3 "Blackmarket dealer" that hidden on map. but i always get msg from players that ths eather too op or too low...
    someone can maybe upload his config file when it got a good balance? :s

7. Greetings everyone! Is it possible to add blueprints to the buy/sell list?) I was trying with _bp at the end of item name but it doesn`t works). Thank you).

8. Not _bp
    Just bp:
    "assault rifle bp"

9. Is it possible to include decimals in the prices? When I try using them, all items that can be sold give errors.

10. Thank you!

11. not possible to use decimals, just x10 all the prices and it will fix your problem ;)

12. Yes I already figured that that would be the best option. :) ty

13. do i have to restart my server to make it work ?

i added items to the npc did the oxide.reload thing

and it just turns to me when i press e to talk with him

and nothing happens ?

14. oxide.reload GUIShop is enough :)

15. its does not work i did that and he just turs when i press e nothing opens

16. Hello
    Already plugin super love! Thank you very much for your work!
    I just small issue regardless
    1: We need all the objects one by one in the config or it has a simpler and less time consuming way to do it?

2: Is it possible to put yourself Many NPC in a shop, instead of a shop for each NPC?

I am sorry if my words are all wrong I do not speak English.

17. 1. No not possible.
    2. Just copy paste.

18. Okay thank you so much :)

19. Does the json format have a lenght limit ? I have added lots of stuff in there, but the validation says array out of lenght....

Edit: nvm, my goddamn copy paste closed too many brackets

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
  20. Where is the picture to download