GUI Shop

GUI Shop based on Economics. Supports NPC

Total Downloads: 11,470 - First Release: Aug 29, 2015 - Last Update: May 3, 2018

5/5, 38 likes
  1. yes just have 2 different names for lqf

Code:
    "Apple Low": {
          "buy": "2",
          "img": "http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/d/dc/Apple_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150405103640",
          "item": "apple",
          "sell": "1"
        },
    Code:
    "Apple High": {
          "buy": "10",
          "img": "http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/play-rust/images/d/dc/Apple_icon.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150405103640",
          "item": "apple",
          "sell": "5"
        },

2. Reneb updated GUI Shop with a new update entry:

3. Does anyone have a config for me ? I am a bit lacy to make one myself. Would appreaciate any help. Please PM me if you do not want to post public.

4. Since the update, I have two problems which arrived.

-Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'GUIShop v1.0.6 (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    and
    -I can sell items to the NPC, but I cannot buy: WARNING: It seems like it's not a valid item.

Thank you for your help(assistant) and your plugins

5. Reneb updated GUI Shop with a new update entry:

6. Another awesome plugin Reneb, thanks; one thing though, killing the NPC seems to cause the shop to no longer work, and /npc invulnerable true doesn't seem to work

7. you probably have an incompatible plugin that's why it's not working.
    and i would imagine that it would still work when it respawns.

8. It's not after respawn (i'd tried setting the respawn to 2 and testing, no luck). Even reloading HumanNPC and GUIShop wasn't correcting it, I'm having to delete the NPC and create a new one. I will test more tomorrow when I get home and try to figure out what's wrong.

9. Hello Guys. Not Long Ago I Posted A GUIShop.JSON File That Was When I Was Still Sorta Dumb. But With This Plugin You Can Be Very Very Creative With. I have Fixed Many Bugs And Added Interesting Things..

(Keep In Mind: You Can Always Delete Items Or Change them Into Your Own Benefit, Reason For Blueprints Being Such a High Price Or Low Price Due to How Your Server Is Set Up, It's There To Keep Economy Floating. (Every Game there is at list 1 Expensive Item To Keep Players Wanting To Reach That Possible Point, Also Keep In Mind If You Want That To Be Successful To have Players Work For Your Blueprints Keeping Them Rare To Find, You Also Will Need To Fix (BetterLoot, Research Table Success Rate)) If You Do Not Wish To Have It Or You Might Wanna Adjust The Price, You Can Always Change it In JSON File...

(Also Keep In Mind: Name Of An Item has To Be Persist For It To Work, Or You Will Get Message "Invalid" You Can Find Items List In F1 Item In-Game.) (Mostly I Do This Is For People Who's Name Is Cyripton)

Attached Files:

10. mexican wall XD

11. Quick question can you set multiple npc ID's for one shop listing? so 2 different NPC's use that same list, or just copy and past the code again and fill in a new NPC for that one?

12. copy paste the code again ;)

13. hy, i have a little question:
    If i buy 100 Apples (stack is only 10) an i have only 5 stacks over - so i have not enought space - what happens?

CHris
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443188156][/DOUBLEPOST]another question

is it possile to define more than 1 "chat-store". Like "/shop 1, /shop 2 ... for working with Zone Command and not with npc's?

14. :eek: Thanks! <3 I will try using that. Maybe Next Interesting Update On File I make Will Make more Sense.
    Good Question.

1. (let everyone know this, or you might have to refund them or Tell them Go Suck it) If you have no Space to receive the Object, Shop Doesn't care they just want ur money's XD

2. that's Also A Good Question.... Cuz Zone And NPC has there Own ID's.. and when you enter a Different Zone By typing /shop Should = to pressing E on NPC or World Wide market /shop .... I never Got to test That out. But With Reneb's Approval. and If that Works... like he said "Copy Paste Code Again" Then that would be interesting stuff.

Anyone heard of Silkroad? no okay.. well it's trading Economy. And i love that game to death <3 let me re-Fraze that. i love the economy idea.

Making 2 Shops 1Miles Away From Each one. 1 Shop sells you the Apples And other Buy Back At Higher Price

Problems with that...

1. Teleport access..
    2. Trade when there is no one online.
    3. Bandits Waiting for merchants Arrival.

there is No Limitation On this plugin Just Your Imagination. Thank you. lol.

15. i cant buy and sell :(

can u see wht wrong in my cfg

Attached Files:

16. When you say you can't buy or sell? Do you mean that the GUI doesn't pop up or you literally can't buy anything because your balance is 0? If it's zero just add more money, but if you can't also sell check and make sure you also have the Economics Plugin up and running
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443216699][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oop, actually looking at your Config file I believe you have the wrong names in the first list

"HV 5.56 Rifle Ammo": {
    "buy": "15",
    "img": "http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150612151932",
    "item": "ammo_rifle_hv",
    I highlighted it for you, don't use underscores or periods when typing the actual ITEMID in Rust press F1 and then go to the items list it will give you all the names you need.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443216709][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oop, actually looking at your Config file I believe you have the wrong names in the first list

"HV 5.56 Rifle Ammo": {
    "buy": "15",
    "img": "http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...est/scale-to-width-down/100?cb=20150612151932",
    "item": "ammo_rifle_hv",
    I highlighted it for you, don't use underscores or periods when typing the actual ITEMID in Rust press F1 and then go to the items list it will give you all the names you need.

17. OMFG.... -sign- there is soo many things wrong with this :3 I don't know if I can Able to manage to help but I will explain my Best...

Level 0 Coder (used to be -1) Ok so.....

1. I changed the names of the ITEM... they don't need actually let me re-Fraze that... They Should Not Be In how you call those... Rifle.hv
    cloth.jacket ... ok that's bad example :D I don't know how to do that... -sign- .... Item Name Should be Exactly Like it Listed In F1 Console under Items. No Need to have __ ___ __ ___ (Do Not use those) Just Simple Spaces (Spacebar)

2. I'm Not yet Familour with NPC Shops.. And i Can't really Test those... but i hope it Should work now Since the Name Are Correct...

3. Invite me to ur Server Because you Made Couple of Mistakes I will Post Below Hopefully you Will Be Able to Change it... If Not :p Hook Me up I will be Billionaire in 5mins.!

1. Bandage Bandage --- Won't Work Do To having a Decimal... I Done this Before... But it Never Letted me buy/Sell So that's why you don't see any of my Resources on my Files...

2.Bed ---- If This Was A Real Life Trade.. Buying Ghetto Bed At 100 And Selling it to Customers For 500... Such a Big Increase :D
    Starting off at 1,000 Coins they could buy 10 Beds.. sell it for 5,000 then Buy Another 50 beds... and Keep repeating at the rate Would ...
    103,680,000 Million Per Day

3. Blueberries ----Depending on how ur StackSize Is... This Here may Not Be As Dangerous.. but Keeps the Players Super Active After doing it for an Hour i would estimate they would make (1x per slot) 24 Coins Per 10 Sec... x 6 About 120 per min x 60 = 7200 per hour.. x 24 = 172,800 per day...

4.Crossbow ---- Oh this is my Favorite.. buying 2 for 1,000 And selling 2 for 10,000 How Amazing... Rate is... 1,36,800,000

5. Green Beenie Hat --- All them hacks and hoodies that go for 0 you don't have to place those in SELL Section.... Unless you wanna trick them witch I dont think they will be dumb XD try -100,000

6.Hazmat Boots ---- same here... <---- If ur not gonna change this Value... XD then invate me to ur server!!!

7. Hazmat Jacket ---- same thin...

8. Hazmat Pants --- And that...

8. HV Pistol ---- ohh specially that... stacksize i believe it's 100 ...

9.Pistol Bullet same here :)

10. Tan Boots those boots Man... Ladies will buy em.

11.Wood --- This Won't worth. :) decimal...

1 More Problem.... Keep in mind.. File NAme has To be Exact.. you can't change it to test or test 2... or GUIShop Test.JSOn it doesn't work like that :D

If you want to test it... make a new Folder and call it GUIShop Test...

HOpe this helps. :)

Attached Files:

18. Using Leventier's one, messed around with it a bit and made some changes.
    I can only seem to get the food shop open ingame, there are no tabs for the other shops. Any help?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
  19. How can I add a skin item to the shop? I tryed using "Red Skull Bandana" and "Red Skull Bandana Mask". Both told me the items didn't exist. If someone knows how please let me know.

20. you cant yet