Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,435 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. i put this command into my console
    inv.giveall xmas.present.small
    but it only gave it to one player..
    how do i fix this??

2. What are even the permission parms for this command. not listed anywhere nore when do show perms

3. RAI

RAI

I'm having this problem too. And also what are the parameters for oxide permissions? :)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It uses Rust's auth levels still as far as I know.

5. nope....dont work tried as owner and moderator.

6. RAI

RAI

mine too it doesn't work

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It uses Rust's auth levels as you have set in its config, this hasn't changed.

8. RAI

RAI

Still not working, when using give all it only gives item to a single player.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That'd be a different issue then most likely.

10. RAI

RAI

Yeah, I'll just wait for an update :)

11. how do you setup the permissions because i use grant user <my name> then i don't know what the permission is to put at the end

12. Curious why add the console commands inv.giveplayer and inv.giveall commands with the plugin when give and giveall are already there?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
  13. RAI

RAI

Any updates why give all doesn't work?

14. There are no permissions, it uses Rust Auth levels. Set yourself as owner or moderator as in this post Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin is old and existed before study had them.

16. RAI

RAI

How can I make give all work? I tried it with plugin it doesn't work, tried it without this plugin it doesn't work too. When using give all it only give item to 1 random player.

17. RAI

RAI

I know why it doesn't work, i think it is having conflict with RemoveAAA plugin, try removing that then try giveall :)

18. Hi, I am using this plugin with the Admin Menu plugin and inside its GUI it has the options to select items from it but it doesn't show any images or names to show what item I'm selecting, it is invisible. Any ideas?

19. are the names not good enough? Its pretty obvious Rock is a Rock for example . The items are sorted into the same categories as the F1 menus. IT however is missing the components tab .

20. Is there a permission string?