Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,435 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. BLUEPRINTS DOES NOT WORK. Please fix it.

2. Thankyou!

3. I have get this error;

[Oxide] 14:09 [Error] Give plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 14:09 [Error] Give.cs(196,110): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

Thnks

4. Give - Failed to compile: Give.cs(196,110): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

5. Give | Page 16 | Oxide

The new blueprint are not supported and i don't know if owner of plugin is working on it.

6. Last Update: Mar 11, 2015
    I think he doesn't

7. how i get logs? no show in /logs ou /data

8. [Oxide] 15:14 [Error] Give.cs(196,110): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

9. Give | Page 16 | Oxide

10. Ignored obsolete game extension reference 'Oxide.Ext.Rust' in plugin 'Give'

11. just remove the line from the .cs

12. I'm seeing an occasional error - [RGive] The plugin failed to read something from the config: Categories/Component/Enabled

13. [Oxide] 09:58 [Error] Error while compiling Give.cs(196,110): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `ulong'

:(

14. This is not auto-dropping the .json file into the config folder like the rest of the plugins do. Then, from the overview page, if I use that setup they show for the config file, I drop it in there, and I have even re-dropped the give.cs file to try to connect to the script in config, and it just will not work. There's also no "permission" code to use on the overview page and it seems like we need that as well. Thanks in advance!

15. i can't give myself the premmisions? is that me or is that the plugin

16. how do i add permissions for this plugin

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Give with a new update entry:

18. Thank you Wolf, you're brilliant.

Have a nice day,

Dream

19. is there a way to give myself permission to use this without being admin or moderator??

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd grant yourself the permission via RCON or server console. See Using Oxide's permission system | Oxide