Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,434 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. Rickne you don't have to be an arse about it mate, maybe you should read what I posted again before you even comment, besides everything being invisible under the give tab in the admin menu plugin its no longer functional either, meaning that even if you try to click anywhere nothing spawns in from it now.

2. Don't think i was to be honest. Sorry if my context offended you. And to me no , nothing is invisible. Everything works as intended however e warned that if you turned announce off with the /adm_nobc command it won't announce it in the chat . This can be a bit naughty as you can then spawn your self a load gear and no one would know. To me I see a list of sub category's and then a list of every item. I sent someone 20 pumpkins yesterday and it wasn't till he said "omg where are these pumpkins coming from"? did I realise it was infact working . I'll screenshot in a minute .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  3. if i used this plugin to my server it will be mode server? or still its community server ?

4. Modded

5. Hey everyone. Recently installed this plugin and it tells me I am not allowed to use it.

I have used ownerid on myself and also tried to use grant.oxide group|user myuserhere give but that didn't work so I might be missing something here.

Any idea?

6. In the admin menu in the "Give" option none of the item names show up

7. Hi you may assign you first to admin, and then give group admin permission

8. same problem, command work only in-game, but when u write this command "Invalid item" but if same item write on another comand example just /give - work
    so finaly giveall not working

9. Fail to compile after 2-2-2017 Rust update

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please provide errors when reporting, otherwise we cannot help you.

11. [02/02/2017 14:06:04] Error while compiling Give.cs(516,85): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `ArgsStr' and no extension method `ArgsStr' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Give with a new update entry:

13. After Update: Error while compiling Give.cs <516,85>: error CS1061: Type 'ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for "FullString" and no extension method "FullString" of type 'ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide, you're outdated.

15. naaaaaah okay, iam such a idiot :D sry for stealing time :D

16. [02/03/2017 14:39:29] Error while compiling Give.cs(512,91): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Give with a new update entry:

18. Hello, Oxide and Rust are updated, and I have this error :
    Code:
    Error while compiling Give.cs(512,91): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update, you're using an old version of the plugin.

20. Hello Wulf, iam using the latest Rust and Oxide and PLUGIN version.
    But the system tells me, iam not allowed to use the command /give.

Thats Obvi... because iam listed as an admin! and OWNER

Edit: whats the permission for the plugin?
    Not implement in the discreption