Give

Moved

Total Downloads: 21,436 - First Release: Oct 21, 2014 - Last Update: Mar 9, 2017

5/5, 35 likes
  1. Read overview Give for Rust | Oxide

2. what does he mean with this?
    Logs:
    You may choose to log all /give or inv.give etc that were made to keep track of the usage/abuse of this command.

3. Check your config

4. ehm... cant find it under config?
    i have checked twice

5. There are only two settings how can you not see

6. because i am a complete retard.... i cant finddd the file under fkin config

7. oxide/config folder

8. Give.cs(184,55): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `ItemManager.CreateByItemID(int, int, int)' has some invalid arguments
    C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\10004\Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Give.cs(184,102): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'
    Give.cs(196,59): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for `ItemManager.CreateByItemID(int, int, int)' has some invalid arguments
    C:\sspanel\gameservers\rust\10004\Assembly-CSharp.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous error)
    Give.cs(196,110): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'
    this is what it tells me

9. Hey, ive installed the plugin and when i for example type "/give "Name" "Large Wood Storage" 1" in it says Unknown Command: give :/ heeelp meh pls :D

10. [Oxide] 21:32 [Error] Give.cs(196,110): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

11. Looked at the overview multiple times.. Still getting " Unknown command"

12. When I add the plugin I get this "
    [Oxide] 11:17 AM [Warning] Ignored obsolete game extension reference 'Oxide.Ext.Rust' in plugin 'Give'
    [Oxide] 11:17 [Error] Give plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 11:17 [Error] Give.cs(196,110): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'"

13. I need help downloading the plugin
    it always says this
    [Oxide] 11:00 [Error] Give plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 11:00 [Error] Give.cs(196,110): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'
    Can you please help me i really want this plugin since my admins use f1 which is shown in the chat so give would be great for my server
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471190639][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yea same
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471191258][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Its literally not in there

14. I have this error :/
    [Error] Give.cs(196,110): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

15. Here a fixed version

16. Thank you :)

17. How to give the new blueprints?

18. I have downloaded the give.cs file into my oxide plugins on my experimental server, do I also nee to add the cfg textr file to get this command to work? Right now it is still coming up as an invalid command.

19. Hi i have problem with your plugin

I have an EU server and i need to have multiple lang files for players

It's possible to have a lang file for messages please ?

20. Does inv.giveall not work now? It comes back with invalid command when I try to use it.