EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,293 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Fixed for the newest hook

2. Thank you!

3. No Problem

4. Excellent, nice work!

5. Hi, yesterday i trying to load this plugin and got this error. please help.

18:17 [Error] Error while compiling EntityOwner.cs(250,123): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `LookupShortPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupShortPrefabName' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2016
  6. Few posts above your post , use that or click here EntityOwner | Page 20 | Oxide

7. thx! i didn't see it.

8. delete

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016
  9. Any fix or /own all ?

10. Need to know what the problem is first

11. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

12. You need to fix line 624 and 652
    from
    buildingPrivlidges
    to
    buildingPrivilege

13. Calytic

thank you resistance

14. Calytic

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

15. Happy to help

16. Right after todays rust update I get the following compiler errors:
    Code:
    EntityOwner.cs(319,49) warning CS0472 The result of comparing value type `ulong' with null is always `false'
    EntityOwner.cs(769,21) warning CS0472 The result of comparing value type `ulong' with null is always `false'
    EntityOwner.cs(823,29) warning CS0472 The result of comparing value type `ulong' with null is always `false'
    EntityOwner.cs(771,21) warning CS0162 Unreachable code detected
    EntityOwner.cs(825,29) warning CS0162 Unreachable code detected
    EntityOwner.cs(319,49) warning CS0472 The result of comparing value type `ulong' with null is always `false'
    EntityOwner.cs(769,21) warning CS0472 The result of comparing value type `ulong' with null is always `false'
    EntityOwner.cs(823,29) warning CS0472 The result of comparing value type `ulong' with null is always `false'
    EntityOwner.cs(771,21) warning CS0162 Unreachable code detected
    EntityOwner.cs(825,29) warning CS0162 Unreachable code detected

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2016
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not errors, just warnings that do not hurt or affect it at all.

18. That is not an excuse... warnings mean something too... i am a developer too and I do not release code without a CLEAN compiler log. I still do not want them in my compiler log PLUS they were not there before.... I had a clean compiler log last night.

These should be fixed by the developer.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not giving you an excuse, just telling you that they aren't errors, just warnings. I highly doubt those all happened overnight though, the changes aren't from Rust or anything that would happen from a Rust update, just style warnings and such from C#. I'm with you though on the no warnings thing, I keep all of mine clean. ;)

20. Hey Wulf, it seems, someone has come to show us, how the pro's do work with code.
    Well, i'm prepared for lesson one, pencil and paper are ready ;)