EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,293 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Code:
    [Oxide] 18:24 [Error] EntityOwner plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 18:24 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(1727,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `UniqueID' and no extension method `UniqueID' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. Getting this error also on one of my Rust servers...

3. THX HARDBALLS ! :)

4. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  5. Quick question. I'm a bit confused about the Oxide page saying "THE UPDATES PAGE AND DATE DO NOT REFLECT THE LATEST BUILD, 1925 IS FOR RUST 1375!"

I'm still getting the above error posted by RHAKOON. Is what I have ok or do I need to update Oxide?

[Oxide] 14:22 [Info] Oxide version: 2.0.1925, Rust version: 883.78 (1375)

Thanks!

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are getting the error posted previously, then you are not on Oxide 2.0.1925, else you are getting a different error from updating the plugin without updating Oxide.

7. It says I am on 1925 and I get the error after I reload the plugin. I just downloaded the new version of entity owner and just did these commands:

> oxide.version
    [Oxide] 14:44 [Info] Oxide version: 2.0.1925, Rust version: 883.78 (1375)
    > oxide.reload EntityOwner
    [Oxide] 14:44 [Error] EntityOwner plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 14:44 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(1727,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `Id' and no extension method `Id' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Then you shouldn't have updated the plugin, as mentioned in the update notes for this plugin. The "latest Oxide" means the latest snapshot generally.

9. Oh I see... sorry, was way confused.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No worries. The plugin update mainly applied to those that install snapshots blindly via their host or some update script. ;)

11. Anyone just getting the Steam ID when using /prod ? Used to get the name, not any more. On latest everything.

12. Anyway to check how many entities a player currently owns or have placed

13. Can confirm. All names are shown as "Unknown" and the SteamID is only showing. @Calytic

14. Currently getting round it using /prod2

15. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

/prod works fine over here.

16. EDIT: nvm,

17. Yep, just getting unknown and steamID #......but, once in awhile, it does work.

18. I think the latest oxide update for saturday's update broke /prod . It will show the steamID or unknown now.

19. Yes it's quite random. One moment it works fine and shows the player and their ingame status (online/offline), then I go Prod another location and it shows Unknown with their Steam64ID.